Part 7

I was now awake due to how cold I felt. I then got up realizing I was alone in the couch. I then rubbed my eyes as I got up. I then looked to my right and saw Alejandro covering up the hole of the bullet. Wow, I didn't even ask.

"Thanks Alejan-" I was then cut off with a glare due to his name. I then couldn't help to laugh at his face expression.

"You lucky I've done this myself before and know how to cover up my mistakes, of when I'm mad" he said after getting up.

"Thanks I really appreciate it" I said.

"Ima take a shower, go ahead and eat whatever you want or see" I say, it's the least I can do after he helped.

"Anything" he smirks.

"How about you" He says smiling like a dork.

"Haha how funny go eat" I say shoving him toward the kitchen.

I then went to my room and grabbed a huge shirt and a bra with a underwear with soft fabricated shorts.

11am

I was now out the shower and saw in my mirror all the hickies Alejandro gave me. I couldn't help but smile. He's actually been really nice lately but aggressive in kisses. I then knew I should stop thinking like that before I got emotionally hurt.

I was now out , hair combed , and teeth brushed. I then gave Alejandro a extra tooth brush I had.

I then went to my kitchen seeing he was eating cereal.

"Want pancakes" I ask. He then said no that he's fine. I then shrugged and started making myself some.

I was now done making my three pancakes and I then set them down next to Alejandro in the counter . I then went to the fridge to get syrup and two orange juice bottles. I then grabbed it all at once.

Once I turn I see Alejandro with my pancake in his mouth.

"Heyyy I thought you didn't want any" I whine. I then pass his juice aggressively.

"My bad it looked hella bomb" he laughed. I then roll my eyes and started making two more for his fat ass.

I was now done making some then pushed the plate toward him. I then saw he ate my three pancakes and I rolled my eyes and started eating the ones I just made.

"So like you were saying the other day... I can only let you kiss me" I say raising my eyebrow with a smirk.

"Yup" He says blankly.

I would've thought he'd be embarrassed to admit it.

"Sounds like your whipped to me" I wink as I snort and he just rolls his eyes.

"Sure I'll let you think what you want" he ends up saying.

"So about yesterday can I tell you something" I think it's time I let someone know it's been eating me alive all these years. Well two years.

He then nods, "I'm usually good with pranks it's just.. (I then sigh) .. my cousin died two years ago and I just thought hey if he was shot maybe the people who shot Bee too, are the same people... just maybe I can get revenge now type of thing was going on in my mind"

Silence

"Overall it was a big trigger" I end with explaining now.

"It's coo because I mean I been through shit like loosing family members to drive byes an all dat but like you gotta be strong" he says looking straight at me while saying everything.

I then nod and continue eating.

He then ends up going to the living room to watch Tv I'm guessing. Once I finish up I look around to see what I should clean but literally everything was clean.

"You cleaned my house" I ask once I'm back in the living room.

"Yeah the least I can do if I'm crashing here" he explains his actions.

"Who said you crashing hun" I snort.

"Me your daddy" he says smirking. I then roll my eyes and sit next to him and curl up next to him.

He then pulls me onto his lap.

"I can't help but always crave your lips" he says sucking on my lower lip. I then try to keep in my moan.

"your .... lips.... taste good.. too" I admit. He then smiles in the kiss. Oh shit I feel way to happy right now.

He then kissed my lips rougher and I soon got so into it to it felt like I was falling deeper into a spell. He then pulled away.

As soon as he caught his breath he mumbled "so you like my kisses too" in my ear as I shuddered.

"Maybe maybe not" I giggled.

"You don't gotta tell me I already know, the way you kiss me says a lot" he teases.

He then leaned in as I was leaning in. he then stopped and laughed. He wants to play like that, okay I can to.

I then got off him and he just continued laughing as I sat there plotting my next move.

I then got back on him and said "stop laughing at me" while I pushed his hands on both sides of him. I then grind on him as he groaned. Perfect.

He then gets off my grip and now had his hands on my hips as he pulled me closer as I engulfed him with my lips. He was way rougher then before and although I'd loved to stay kissing like this I pulled away and walked to the kitchen leaving him alone.

Once I went to the kitchen to get water he was right behind me kissing on my neck.

"You left me with a boner, you a bitch" he hissed as I laughed. I then turned to look at him and he did indeed have a boner.

"Deal with it" I say.

He was now in my face and I take a step back and it goes on and on until I'm against the wall. He then grabs my hips bringing me so close and he then moves my hair from my neck and starts sucking on my neck as I groan out of pleasure, fuck.

"If you stop teasing , I'll stop teasing" he suggested.

"Fine" I agree, knowing I'll soon loose to him.

He then kissed me harder as he grinded on me. I didn't think much of it but as soon as I realized my shirt was off and so was his, I stopped myself.

"I'm a virgin and I don't want to give it away just like that" I stuttered.

"We just kissing I already told you mamas, plus my dick exclusive" he chuckles.

"The furthest I'll probably ever go with you to be honest is fingering you just because of how I know you wouldn't be down" he reassured.

Just hearing 'fingered' made me cringe.

"Thanks" I say smiling.

"Now go change before I change my mind" he insisted.

I then laugh as I leave my shirt off and sha sha away and from the corner of my eye I see he watches my every move.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She getting way to attached?