Part 46

I then see a Lexus pull up and saw my favorite light skin twins. I then hear the door unlock and I run toward the car and hop in.

"Bitch it's been a fucking yeurrrrrrrrr" Brittany screeches.

"What made you come back" Mike ask.

"I'm just so done with acting like I'm the goody two shoes and I just got cheated on, can you believe I dated?? Knew that shit wasn't for me. But I never forgot about y'all you guys are like family it hurt not having y'all around" I explain. I left them because Bee also hated me near them.

They're bad influences

You wanna feel better well trust me drugs will betray you Henny, your better than that

I knew she would be disappointed in me.

"Who fucking hurt you" Mike yells and brakes the car horribly causing me to hit my head in the seat and I laugh lightly.

"Gurl was it that dude on your snap what his nameeee um" she ask deep in thought.

"Drive Mike" I yell smacking his head and he laughs driving again.

"No but for real who" Mike ask looking back at me for a bit to back up in the parking lot to park correctly.

"Oh I remember now Ohgeesy that one rapper" She shouts excited she remembers.

"Yeah"

"What the He fucked up,you a down earth typa girl who don't fuck with dudes" Mike says and exaggeratedly  snaps his head toward Brittany.

"Man shut up y'all niggas deserve that" Brit laughs smacking her gum. Ew ew ASMR.

"Yeah and you do too" Mike laughs and she rolls her eyes.

"Look Hennessy you play foo foo niggas before they play you, trust me it'll make your life way better" she explains while Mike shook his head no and pointed at her and whispered bitch crazy.

I then laughed as they began fighting.

"Yo chillllll" I crack up and they both look at me fixing there hair trying to act like they weren't just fighting.

"What y'all been up to" I ask.

"Graffiti, partying, and well you know our usual" Brittany replies and I nod.

"Wanna graffiti we were actually planning to in a bit before you texted" Mike offers and I nod causing them to smile hard.

"Y'all still deal" I ask taking out a couple bucks and they nod passing me my used to be regulars which were : Weed and one I finally got over LSD.

"Yo Mike she finally stop taking LSD just weed right" Brittany ask.

LSD always made me trip out horribly but I forget everything at that time and I was desperate.

"No the LSD fine" I reply giving my money.

"Nah you just broken hearted don't Mike" Brittany says worried.

"I'm paying Brittany shit not you" I groan.

Mike then hesitantly passes it to me. I then pop the LSD in my mouth and they stayed quiet looking at each other looking worried.

11:32pm

It was later now and I have taken three LSD's now and Brittany and Mike decided to just hang at our hidden crib.

It started when we younger

You were mine

My booo

I then hear and ask Brittany to turn that shit off and she looks confused. I was now droopy but happy. I was gone now.

Ohgeesy p.o.v

5am

I groaned waking up and I get up to take some Advil's out my bag. I then come out the restroom smiling that Hennessy trusted me to have IT with me. I then look over at her who was under the covers and I lay next to her pulling her closer. Only her hips, her ass, and her body felt way different.

I then felt her tummy waiting to feel the little fat she had. Only it was flat. I then backed up and uncovered her and realize it was Veronica. No what the fuck this can't be.

"Veronica Veronica" I yell shaking her and she then opens her eyes and starts smiling.

"I can't believe we back together and just like you said last night I love you too" she says kissing me but I hated the feeling of her lips. Hennessy sweet lips that's tasted always like strawberries some how is what I wanted.I then push her away.

"No no you got the wrong idea I love Hennessy I was fucked up" I mumble and I look up to her rolling her eyes.

"Don't you remember she doesn't want anything to do with you because you chose me" She snaps.

"But" I sigh Course I fucked up what I had.

"Might as well stay with me because she said she wanted nothing to do with you" she says getting close to me trailing her fake nails on me.

I still love Veronica but somehow in this little time I began loving Hennessy more. It didn't feel right with Veronica. I think this opened my eyes to show me she's nothing I want anymore. Maybe I was never in love, maybe it was the drugs. But Hennessy was my drug now and I was addicted.

I hate loving her though but I would never choose Veronica over Hennessy. Hennessy made me feel vulnerable and I hated it but I always found myself back.

I then push her hands away when she tries to grab my dick.

"Get the fuck out" I shout.

She then gets up quick but tries to dress but I was to mad and grabbed her clothes throwing it outside with her and her lies. Veronica and me were a toxic couple and Me and Hennessy could've been great for me. Maybe it was best for her to leave me but I was selfish as fuck. I wanted her and I wanted her so no other guy was going to get her but me. She is mine and I need to make sure she okay.

I then call Fenix

Fenix where Hennessy at

"She left back home" he replies sleepily.

What why

"So you were fucked up" he ask.

Yeah I don't remember anything but taking Xanaxs ,Lean,and Hennessy. because mine and Hennessy arguments fucked me up to.

"She said even if you were fucked up she needs space" He replies and I sigh and hang up.

"You promise you wont hurt me" I remember her asking while I looked at her eyes nodding and feeling hella happy and well vulnerable but I knew it felt right with her.

"As long as you don't hurt me" I reply

We both broke those promises and who knew how I was going to get her back now. I couldn't just leave the tour I already missed to much ima loose money. But if I don't leave she'll find someone better. My management won't allow me leaving anymore and my heart ached knowing she can have anyone with those gooey eyes,and her goofy personality, don't forget that perfect body. Her hands felt right on me. Although she was a bit chubby from her stomach and she was insecure about it I loved it, it was cute and comfortable.

When you find someone like that never let them go

Now I have no choice because she left me and I know she'll forget me and stay strong. She was better of without me but I needed her. I was way to addicted to her by now.

She was strong and I was selfish for more. I don't know how but she'll be mine. Whoever gets near her and make a move will regret it.