Part 72

5:45pm

We were now in Denny's and eating. Aiden seemed to hate the baby sitter thing he was in. Handro said to leave him though because he won't always get what he wants. I highly doubt that though with Handro he can have all he wants.

"So Hennessy if you were to have kids how many" Fenix ask chewing up his burger.

"One or two" I respond slightly annoyed but not as much as before.

"And you Geesy" Bee ask and Handro looks up and shrugs. I then look at him and find him looking at me. I feel like he thinks I'm mad so I smile at him and he looks back down at his food and eats.

"Weird question but you guys never find it weird that we don't remember a lot from when we were younger" I ask looking at them who they all seem to think about it. I then let Aiden play on my phone seeing he looks bored.

"Not really because they brain ain't fully developed" Fenix says and I shrug.

"What if Babies know more then us but they don't want to let us know like I feel like the government for sure hides shit from us" I say thinking about more theories.

"Yeah like something that trip me out is Deja vu" Handro says

"Exactly because when you search up why you get deja vu it says it's just something familiar so what if you do move to body to body and you met that person or done that before so we get deja vu like that" I say and they all look at me confused.

"Like Xxxtentacion used to say after life you move to a different body which I'm not sure of but what if that's why in this life we get deja vu because it's familiar to our old self" I continue.

"And what if when you were smaller you knew and remembered that and freak out that your in a baby body but no one knows because they think babies aren't the smartest but we won't ever know because babies can't talk and as soon as they grow they're brain develops but what if when we grow up and get shots it helps us to forget our old selfs" Bee says getting into it to.

"Ohhhh shittt" Fenix laughs getting it now.

"Yo and what if like Biggie and X and well many others were onto something and the government thought they knew to much so they killed them" Handro says mind blown. They all soon kept getting so into it.

"Exactly so that's why I never want to know a lot about everything because maybe the truth is ugly or as it seems never end well" I say and they nod sipping.

"You guys think aliens real" Fenix ask and we all agree on 'Ehh kind of'.

"So y'all don't think how they brought up Aliens out of no where is weird like come on what if the government hiding that and showing it to us in movies to get us ready" Fenix says and my eyes get huge because it makes a lot of sense actually.

"Do you think every monster or stuff in movies are some what true but they're getting us prepared so when the world ends we won't be so shook but after life forms again they won't know because well like people says history repeats" I add to his theory and we all get mind blown.

"Fuckkk yo" Handro laughs.

"I've always well before and still kind of thought If what if while high and drunk well like super gone what if that's how life really is" Bee says

"Yeah I heard of that before" Handro nods

"Have y'all heard of what if when you dreaming it's real life and when you awake it's not" I ask

"Oh shit what if sorry...I have but what if our dreams are real and like that's why in real life we get deja vu and shit because it actually has happened" Fenix says and I nod understanding his theory.

"Y'all I'm hella gone but even high it makes sense" Fenix jokes and we laugh well Bee glares at him for smoking.

"Yo what if our deaths are like scripted" Handro says and we give him confused looks to continue.

"Like what if the government know you on to something or knows you know too much so like they make it seem like you died naturally like in a car accident when it actually planned" he continues and I nod getting it.

"Shit so like y'all know when people ask you want to know when you die is because our deaths are really planned" Bee adds and I get a shiver from just thinking like that.

"Yo let's stop before we die" Fenix jokes.

"Okay okay um so um what y'all wanna do after we finish" Handro says making up a question while I laugh at his attempt to make us forget.

"Sleep" I laugh while the rest agree

"No adventures typa thing" he ask looking at us all.

"Gotta help Aiden sleep that's what a parent has to do" I say in a matter as fact tone.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Handro laughs.

"Deadass though I'm sorry baby but I wanna live" I then peck him and he nods.

9:23pm

I was now on the bed doing home work while Handro took a shower. Aiden was now asleep next to me. I was no where near done and I was two chapters behind in English but Ima read that after because I have a lot of homework.

Handro then came out in boxers and was blow drying his hair. I then went back to work trying not to get distracted. I know what he was doing trying to make me have a baby and shitttt. Boy bye.

I was now starting my essay and he was now in the mirror in front of me brushing his hair which he NEVER does I do. I then shrugged and continued my home work.

"If we have a girl I want her name to be Atiya" he says looking at me now and I look up smiling.

"That's different.. I like it what does it mean" I ask

"Gift, I searched up names and dug deep and found that and I knew it was perfect" he says sitting next to me.

"How cute" I gush putting my laptop to the side and sit on his lap facing him.

"Handro"

"Hmm" He ask licking his lips looking at me but I get distracted by him licking his lips.

"I want your baby but not just yet" I say kissing him.

"Fuc...k yeah" he mumbles in my lips and I smile.