Part 68

Once I got back stage I saw Aiden dancing around while eating fruit snacks. He was just too cute to exist to be honest.

"Mamas is you phone Ale calling" Aiden says and I try my best to understand him and realized when I saw my phone in his hand Handro was calling.

"Awe thank you baby" I say grabbing the phone.

"I Not a baby I'm a man" he frowns and I laugh but he seems deadass so I nod.

Hello

"Y'all done or what because we about to head to the airport with y'all shit already" Handro says while I hear the phone move around a lot.

Yeah just finished meet y'all there with our stuff already then

"Yeah we got it already but how was it" he questions.

Um just watch the video it's on YouTube but it was whatever

"Fine but how's Aiden" he ask

He's here wanna talk to him

"Yeah why not"

I then pass my phone to Aiden who starts walking around while talking to Handro with the biggest smile. I then pick him up and tell Jeremiah we have to go soon.

"My Mamas is only mine not is yours" Aiden yells and I look at him shook and crack up when I hear on the other line Handro saying "OKAYYYYY BUT SHE GIVES ME BESITOS ONLY".

Aiden then hangs up pissed off and gives me my phone back. He was now hugging me tight and I just nearly melted.

10:53am

We were now in the airport and rushed to our Jet. Aiden was still very very mad. Once he saw Handro he sticked his tongue out and kissed my nose to prove a point I guess.

We were now seated and Handro of course sat next to me and Aiden.

"Handro see mama mine" Aiden sneers kissing my nose.

"Yeah a kiss but not like this" Handro sticks his tongue out and when I laugh he kisses me hard.

"Sooooo that nasty huh Mamas" Aiden whines grabbing my hand.

"Yeah very nasty" I act like ima throw up and he begins to have the cutest laughing fit.

"Whatever" Handro rolls his eyes giving Aiden his back. Aiden then shrugs and starts drinking out his bottle.

"Whyyyy" Handro cries out while fake crying.

Aiden then stops drinking and leans out in his seat to see Handro who was cryingg. He then got out the seat and stood in front of Handro trying his best to take his hands out of his face.

"Ale I sowwy Mamas is yours ok ok it's okay Ale" he says comforting Handro.

"She doesn't like me though" Handro says wiping his tears.

Aiden then glares at me and I get shooked how he switched up on me so quick.

"He lying papas I love him but he mad I love you more" I laugh picking him and setting him between us.

"Ohhh Ale come onnnnnn don't be a pussy nigga " He grunts and I open my mouth shook and Handro begins laughing and I shake my head.

"Yo my nigga" Kato yells getting in the plane finally with the rest.

Aiden then gets up quick and runs toward Kato and they do this handshake and start walking off. The rest also seem to love Aiden.

"Okay boo finally" Handro sighs pulling me in his arms while kissing me all over and I laugh lightly due to it tickling.