Part 87

A-Dora-ble 🤣🤣
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kato and Handro have not stop talking for about twenty minutes by then I was done changing for "my date".

"Please what did he do" Handro whines and his eyes go wide when he looks down. I then get confused and look down to see my hand having a red mark.

"That fucker" Handro yells and I then pull him hard as I can and he ends up falling on me. We were now in the ground while he was on top of me.

"Handro he didn't hurt me that's lipstick that got rubbed on me swear he didn't hurt me and were not dating he came to try to convince me to get back to you for an us" I explain as fast as I could.

Kato then helps Handro up and I get up right after he's off me.

"So why was he pulling your hands" Kato ask

"Because he grabbed my hands so I can face him to ask well whine and like I kept trying to look away and pull my hands away" I explain

"How he trying to make an us when y'all going on a date" Handro crosses his arms and I sigh.

"I'm going to this official class to learn hands on doctor stuff" I say and they smile

"So you becoming a doctor doctor" Kato laughs.

"Yeah well learning to be" I smile.

"Omygosh this is what you wanted I'm so proud of you" Handro says picking me up spinning me he then puts me down and pecks my lips.

"I'm oh sorry" Handro stutters backing up.

"Well I'm going to leave but I'll be back in a hour or two, call me if you guys need me" I say ignoring what just happened.

"I'll take y-"

"No thanks Geesy I like walking" I interrupt.

"Then I'll walk too come on" he then grabs my hand and walks me out. They all then say bye.

Once were out I pull my hand away. I would've pulled away from the start but I didn't want to embarrass him in front of them.

"So it's like that now" Handro says looking hurt that I pulled away.

I don't say anything just continue walking enjoying the breeze. He then rubs it off and just continues walking with me.

I was finally there and I sigh feeling nervous.

"You'll do fine I see how much work you put into this all" Handro comforts rubbing my back. I nod and take a deep breath.

"Thanks um I'll see you back home" I finally say and he nods.

I then walk toward the building but stop and look back and Handro is still there. He then gives me a thumbs up and I smile and wave.

I was now finally in the class which was hard to find. The class seemed to be full already and I sat way in the front.

I was now partnered with this very quiet girl and we both got passed instructions to learn how to properly take blood. Everyone in the class had different things to learn and ours was just taking blood. I guess we're partners.

We were now passed this needle and fake arm. The arm looked so real that I was fascinated by it so quickly. Yes it looked fake but it looked real at the same time. It felt real too.

The girl then wiped the arm with an alcohol wipe and dried the spot she was going to inject at.

She seemed to have stuck the needle to much into and clumsily let the needle fall. The blood then squirted at me and I couldn't help to crack up. We both then covered it up quickly and I then saw this cloth and while she tightened the spot I wrapped it quickly.

"Omygosh I'm so sorry" she sighed.

The teacher then came toward us and I couldn't read his expression.

"Well seems it's good we're spending a while each on a subject but may I say you both covered it up quickly like a doctor would if someone was bleeding so I will applaud to that but both of you clean up right now and after class clean your station" he instructed and we both look at each other smiling that we didn't just get yelled at.

We then went to the restroom to clean ourselfs up. After getting cleaned up and the girl named Bexy was helping me take out the stain on my face which thankfully wasn't so clear anymore.

"So are you from this school" she asked on our way back to our classroom.

"Was but I'm home schooled now" I explain.

She then nods and we stay quiet entering the room.

Class was officially over and Bexy and me had to stay after. I was now scrubbing the ground and Bexy was wiping the table.

"Thanks Bexy and Genesis you guys did great see you guys next week" the teacher Mr. Harris says.

We only met on Wednesday's each week.

"So your names Genesis" Bexy said while we walked out.

"Everyone calls me Hennessy but yes" I reply and she smiles.

"Interesting one question" she ask stopping.

"I think I have an answer so go on" I laugh lightly.

"Your the shoreline mafia girl aren't you I don't know.... everyone was saying" Bexy asked

"It's complicated hopefully we can hang and I can tell you all about it if we get close enough" I say walking again and she follows nodding.

"Ew so it's complicated" Bexy sticks her tongue out in disgust.

I laugh and nod and she then points to outside. I turn to see Handro sitting in the steps.

"Isn't that him" she ask and I sigh nodding.

"Wanna meet him are you a fan" I ask

"Listen to them but they're cool" she replies.

She then follows behind and I clear my throat and Handro looks up and looks at me weird.

"What's with your face" he cracks up and I roll my eyes.

"I accidentally ripped the fake arm and fake blood splattered all over her" Bexy explains and Handro looks over at her and gives her a high five.

"Amazing we can be friends after hearing this" Handro laughs and Bexy just smiles.

"Well I gotta go see you around Genesis" she then waves and gets into a car that just pulled up.

"Genesis now huh" Handro ask walking toward his car.

"I guess she heard the teacher call me that" I shrug getting in the car.

"I miss us" Handro says grabbing my hand once I get in the car.

"Stop please" I say pulling away my hand.

"You lost it to me I must mean something" he mumbles.

"You mean a lot but I need space and your a distraction" I say and he sighs rolling his eyes.

He then drops me off but once I'm out the car he drives away. I guess they all left. I then open the door and see the rest. Guess not.