Part 14

Through out today I was very bored and my heart still ached I honestly just wanted to cuddle with Alejandro and feel warm. He told me he was gonna be back at 2-3am. It was currently 8:45pm and I was no where near tired.

I then decided to invite Jack over and the other losers Melissa and Lily.

9:04pm

Once they got here they all asked why I haven't been going to school and I promised I would go back tomorrow it being Tuesday.

"So you back with that fuck head" Jack ask and Melissa and Lily look at me for a answer.

"It's complicated but we talked and I'm not the happiest with him right now but he has his reasons and we agreed on trying to talk talk and see where it goes" I rambled while Lily raised and eye brow, oh boy.

"What Lily I can tell you wanna say something" I say now raising my eyebrow.

"What was his reason is all I'm wondering, um lemme think you special and like I don't know you just different" She said in a mocking type voice. Melissa then smacks her while Lily still doesn't seem to care.

Jack just sits there not knowing what to exactly do.

"Actually no he didn't say anything near that and to be honest it's sad you think I would fall for something like that" I snapped back.

"That's not what I mean and you know that I'm just worried he's messing with you. Can't I worry for you geez" she sneered.

"Your right I'm sorry I'm just put in a spot where I'm still confused on what we both are and you guys come and ask me" I explain.

Melissa then hugs me and glares at Lily.

"I'll tell you guys how it happened" I then say.

So I tell them how he came to my house and I was high as hell and how he wouldn't leave and how I heard him talking on the phone with his mom. I then told them of the argument.

"Damn you just told him to leave" Melissa says laughing hella hard.

We all then laugh at how he actually listened. I then continued on how he went on his concert and gave me this cute little shout out and how I claimed him mine even though he isn't officially.

"Oh so you claimed him first am I right" Jack interrupts.

"Yeah because I then realized maybe he did mean no harm and I was lowkey still mad and wanted to just mess with him bu-" I was then cut off by a "oh for real that's what it was" I then turn to see Handro right there.

"Wait let me finish" I say getting in front of him.

He then grabbed the side of my arms looked me right in the eye and said "It's real funny how you made me feel hella bad and in the end you was fucking with me or at least tried to so you can forgot about the little agreement bitch" he says moving me to the side as he walked out and drove away quickly.

I stood there and wiped a tear that came out.

"Are you okay" Lily murmured.

"We're sorry we should of stopped you from talking once you started saying that because we saw him start walking in right when you were admitting all that" Melissa gushed.

Jack soon gets up and pulls me down with him while just rubbing my back. I soon shivered from the touch only wanting Geesy to do so. The thing was I only called them because I felt alone and I was trying my best to stop thinking about Geesy.

"Can I be alone" I pleaded after a while. 

"No so you can mope alone hell no, God knows what you'll end up doing" Lily says.

I then decide to call Geesy and soon realized I was blocked. I then called Fenix phone. He picked up right away surprisingly.

Hey Fenix do you know where's Geesy at

Jack and the rest then look up at me and end up staying quiet not wanting to upset me.

"Yeah why he literally just came back in spitting some mean ass bars" Fenix babbled.

Can I come?

"Course want me to send the address" he questions.

Yes please

"Alright I'll send it right now bye bye" he chuckled.

I then looked up at them as I nodded and they smiled supportively.

Fenix 🤔- ay Geesy said he rather you stay home for some reason 🤷🏾‍♂️

Me- he's mad at me but I need to explain something to him please

Fenix 🤔- You was just fucking with him that's not coo bro

Me- like I said I need to explain something

Message not able to be sent

I then threw my phone across the room but immediately remembered I can ask Bee.

Me- Bee I fucked up but like I can explain do you know what the studio address is???

Bee- *place*

Bee- better come quick b4 another girl come ova

Me- shit shit plz stop it if u can

Bee- fine but you better have a good reason

Me- I will promise
Seen

Jack and the rest ended up dropping me off and as soon as I came in the studio everyone walked out and I saw Alejandro A bit further away not yet noticed I was here.

I then grabbed the girl who was on him and threw her off. She then stumbled and looked really mad.

"Fuck is your problem" she hissed.

"I need to talk to MY man so leave this room because I'm sure as hell not happy with what you were doing with MY man so leave before I do more" I threatened and got closer to her face.

Geesy then pulled me back and soon asked the girl nicely to leave.

"What's your excuse please go on" he spat.

The look he gave me would scare most but all I focused on was his eyes and what I saw was a little just a little love.

"Please sit down and hear me out like I heard you out and tried to understand you last time" I begged grabbing ahold of his hands but he soon pulled harshly away.

"Go on because once I'm done talking to you just know I got a lot of hoes waiting to be with me" He warned.

"I said a butttt after finishing that sentence plus I was just mad at you but I decided it wasn't right and to just give you a chance" I explained he still seemed very unphased.

"Check my phone the only think close to my man is you" I say giving him my phone.

"Just swear you wasn't playing with me" He ask.

"I swear I won't lie I thought of it but I right away took that messed up thought out of my mind as soon as I saw you face to face again" I admit grabbing on his face.

He then pulled me in for a hug and squeezed me so tight.

"Gosh I'm starting to care about you so much" he admits and soon kisses me.