Part 9

Ohgeesy p.o.v

I heard what Hennessy said I wanna be yours or something like that but I just was not gonna straight lie to her face that I wanted to be with her. Guess she got attached to me. I didn't care when I fucked around with hoes cuz they coo wit it but like she was a straight down from earth typa girl.

At first I was confused why I cared if I hurt her feelings or why I got mad when she was talking to other foo foo stupid ass niggas. Then when she disappeared on me I looked for her and tried figuring out why I cared so much. Then when she came out the store that one day and those guys were gonna go up to her I then realized that the reason I didn't like guys near her was because she was hella delicate and not just a hoe.

I just thought it was real wrong seeing her get used and her being so kind. She ain't even a hoe. I'm no better and I can't lie about that but any other foo it would be easier to take advantage of her. Not gonna lie though she can be hella sexy but I won't ever let her be used like a hoe. My mom told me if I ever saw a girl who was a good girl be used to help her out. So I was doing something my mom would want, maybe then she wouldn't be so disappointed in me hoeing around.

5am

I was now awake and once I stretched I remembered who I was with. I sat up but let her sleep still. I then went on my phone and then realized what I posted and kinda regretted it. I was so close to deleting it but she then moved in her sleep and pulled me hella closer.

I then layed back down and pulled her closer to me just like she did to me. She then opened her eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Do you remember anything from yesterday" she mumbled rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah, yeah I do. Why?" I asked seeing where she was heading.

"So I'm taken" she giggled. I didnt want to hurt her feelings but I didn't want to lie. She did look hella bomb though.

So I pecked her lips to hush her a little for now.

"You still look bomb boo" I say grabbing on her thighs and laying her on top of me.

She then began kissing on my neck, this lowkey new. I just continued rubbing her back.

"You do know you don't gotta pleasure me, your not a hoe" I groaned.

She then stopped and sat down further from me. "So I have to be a hoe to pleasure you. I can't just be your girl an kiss on you. Guess that clears the wind that you kiss me when ever you want and then you leave me to go with a hoe, to pleasure you back" she snapped at me.

"Hold on hold on" I said sitting her down trying to calm her down but also trying to think of something to not her hurt her feelings.

"Don't touch me" she then shoved me.

"So you mad mad, shit girl chill can I talk"

"I don't know what I think of you yet but... I swear I mean no harm" I finished off.

"Yeah okay" she spat.

She then got up and went to a different room.

Fuck

Fuck am I supposed to do now

I then texted Fenix.

Me: hey bro so like u know how I been hangin w/ Hennessy

Fenix: Yeah

Fenix: don't tell me you fucked up on something

Me: chill bro

Me: damn but ya already know what I'm here for 😩💀

Me: issa lil rant

Fenix: go on I'm listening

Fenix: Wait...

Fenix: reading 😂😂

Me: 🙄💀 you bigg funny

Fenix: ik 😉

Fenix: ight go on

Me: k

(He then tells him how he's doing this to follow something his mom told him, a long time ago. And how he just protecting Hennessy but doesn't know if he really like her like that. That he still got his hoes.)

Fenix: Damn

Me: that's it???

Fenix: chill chill

Me: alright

I then felt someone hit me in the face with a pillow. I then look up to see Hennessy.

"You better not be talking to other girls in MY hOuSe" she sneered and whacked me with the pillow again.

"Fuck man you play to much, I'm just texting Fenix" I yelled.

"0"

I then rolled my eyes and saw Fenix sent a little paragraph. I then looked up at her and saw how she looked like she felt a bit bad.

"I'm sorry I just am scared ... that I'm getting attached" she explained not giving me any sort of eye contact.

I then spread my arms out and she came in my arms and cuddled into my lap. I then sighed and put my phone down. I then kept massaging her head.

She didn't say much any more just never loosened her grip, like if I were to leave her or something.

She then ended up sleeping on me 10 min later.

Fenix: your stupid

Fenix: tell her how you feel or what's your motive, can't just act like u like her...

Fenix: unless u do

Fenix: but u hella stupid I think what your mom meant was once you found a girl with those traits to never let her go, right away make her yours

Fenix: but don't be helllla foul and date her not feeling her

Fenix: talk to your ma , maybe she can help

Me: damn she prob did mean that 🤣🤣

Me: thanks man, I'm most likely gonna talk to her

Me: my mom & Hennessy

Fenix: be smart bro

Fenix: but u talking instead of just fucking and seeing if u wanna stay or not????

Fenix: 😭😭😭😭😭

Me: 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

I then decided to do all that tomorrow and not just leave her here alone. She had a good hard grip either way.

She then moved around and her breathing was literally over my dick.

Shit

I kept trying to move her off but she wouldn't budge. Fuck man she ain't even trying to make me feel a typa way but I am.

She then opened her eyes and looked at me confused.

"Your on my dick" I laughed

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
More of his point of views ??