Part 17

I then told them how we fought and how I was just over all hurt. Geesy lied to me. He could've simply told me I have a girl friend. Plus what she said about her being dumped and not knowing until she saw me. No wonder she was mad but ha wrong girl to push.

"You know what I'm proud of you" Jack says after it being quiet for a bit. While they were staying quiet I got really nervous of their responses.

I then look down at him and he continues saying "I mean anyone would be really mad and although you literally destroyed your punching bag which I'll get you another one anddd fought that girl. You didn't kill anyone".

I then laugh a little at his goofiness.

"Wait so you said Geesy said to not get mad easily or whatever" Bee says staying serious and looking deep in thought.

"Yeah" I say really wanting to know what exactly she was thinking.

"So obviously she's a crazy ex who maybe just wants clout so don't be so mad she could've been feeding you lies" she says looking at me now.

"Then why do you think he didn't say anything" Jack questions Bee.

"God who knows I mean it's Geesy" she says and I couldn't agree more.

"She never left the house after me is what triggers me" I recall my memory.

"If you want it to work with Geesy you have to be open minded and at least hear him out" Bee says.

"How do you think me and Fenix are still together" she smiles rubbing her belly.

"I mean he is famous he got hoes who are crazy for him so you gotta trust him" Jack continued and obviously agreed with Bee.

"But I don't want to be stupid either yknow" I continue to sigh while they nod.

"Were telling you to be open minded not stupid" Jack continues insisting on his opinion.

"I will but not yet I wanna be here with you guys and forgot about the rest" I say grabbing both there hands.

"So Bee you pregnant" Jack says getting in the couch looking at her belly.

"Yeah I think I found the one. me and Fenix are a weird couple but honestly he gets me so well" she dreamily says.

"I'm so happy for you" he says rubbing her belly.

She then shifts and I can tell she's in deep thought.

"You will always be my first love but your still young live a little" she then squeezes his cheeks while he smacks her hands off. I couldn't help but smile.

This truly was my little family.

"I honestly needed that my girl friend is just so ugh I don't know very pushy and always wants me to be really mature" he admits sighing.

"But your not so screw her tonight" I nudge him while hugging him tight. Bee then joins and we all laugh and take in the moment.

Once we pull away I ask Bee "do you know if it's a boy or girl".

"Not yet to early" she says smiling hard.

"We need a photo like gosh I missed you guys" I gush.

Once we take about 100 all of us finally agree on a decent photo and we all post them in all of our social media's with the caption "we back 🤪💍 best of friends"

We then decide on going to Walmart for some ice cream to eat while we look for a movie as well.

Jack and Bee went off looking for a movie and laughing like no drama ever happened before between each other, I'm so glad we're all cool now. I feared they were only acting to make me feel happy but it can't be it all just felt so genuine.

I then went to the Ice cream aisle and regretted only wearing a spaghetti strap and shorts with slides.

I then shivered looking for that one ice cream that had three flavors together. Once I found it I decided on the one that we all used to eat the Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla one. Basically Jack eats the strawberry side, Bee eats the chocolate, and I eat all the vanilla.

"Can you pass me one" I hear behind me and I turn to see that one famous guy Landon Cube with Lil skies.

"Omygosh course" I say squatting back down.

"A fan" Skies ask.

"Hell Yeah y'all have the best vibe" I chuckle.

"Awe your so adorable" Landon laughs.

Skies then gives him a look like if he said something bad.

"Bro she's with my man Geesy remember" Skies says nudging Landon. Landon eyes then grow big.

"Actually im-" I then was interrupted by Geesy himself who obviously said I was his girl.

"Shit my bad bro I didn't know" Landon says backing up a bit.

"We're not together guys relax" I say going on the side Skies and Landon were on.

I then glare at Geesy while he just gives me these puppy eyes.

"It's complicated" Alejandro says.

"Look give me space" I say walking away.

He listens though and stays put in his spot looking hurt.

I then feel my eyes go watery. I then go looking for spoons and wipe the tear that dropped away.

"You Ight shortie" Skies says with Landon by his side.

I then nod while I wipe my tears. Landon then hugs me.

" mind if we take a photo" I ask them and they right away say it's fine.

We then ask this elder lady to take it and she thank fully does.

"Alright we gotta go" Skies and Landon say walking away.

I then get my phone back and thank her again and before I can walk away she grabs my arm. What the fuck?

"Give the curly head guy a chance trust it won't hurt, girls usually loose great guys by never giving chances" she says and soon walks away leaving me in shock.

I then see Bee and Jack come toward me.

"You straight" Jack ask and I nod.

"Guys I literally just met Skies and Landon Cube" I say covering up the rest of the events by fan girling over the photo.

"And you didn't call us" Bee whines while Jack glares at me. I then smiled sheepishly and say sorry.

That night we watched Mean Girls and Bee ended up leaving at 10. leaving Jack and me alone which we both decided on a sleep over.