Part 81

Before I opened Handro door I hear moaning and I grow super fucking mad real quick. I then knock and change my voice the best I can and say it's house keeping. The room stays quiet and I stay quiet as well. The door then open slightly but it's enough so I can see Handro laying in the bed under covers.

I then barge in and push the girl who seemed shook as fuck. Handro eyes then go wide.

"BITCH GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I GROW MADDER" I yell at the girl who got in my face. She then tries to grab my hair but I push her and grab her my her hair and sock her multiple times.

"HENNESSY CHILL" Handro yells pulling me back after putting his boxers on real quick.

I then let go and push her away and turn furious now.

"HURT MY FRIENDS I'LL HURT YOU" I yell remembering Landon's face.

"Chill that wasn't me I stopped it" Handro shouts grabbing my hands before I can hurt him. He was now sitting on me trying his best to keep me down.

"Give me my gun and let me go and you won't have to worry about me" I yell wiggling under him trying to get up.

"Hen please calm down just please listen" he tries to calm me and although it would've work any other time it didn't it made me more mad this time.

"Baby please" he cries out trying to calm me. He then pecks me and I immediately find myself kissing back. It got more intense and I found myself closing the door quickly and going faster toward him.

"I missed thissss" Handro moans when I suck on his neck.

"I.... hate... you" I cry out pushing him down and he frowns.

"No you don't" Handro says trying his best to reassure himself mostly.

"Your right I hate this feeling not you" I admit kissing him roughly.

He was now groping on me and I then take my shirt off and Handro throws be back in the bed giving me a look full of lust.

He then takes his shirt off and goes sucking on my neck again. I was now impatient and I took my pants off. Handro was about to stop what was going on from the looks of it but he was more shock when I began sucking on his Minnie him.

All I heard was his moaning but sooner or later he heard mine too. He was now thrusting into me harshly and it felt amazing. We connected in a angry way and other than that he was so delicate.

He finally pulled out but I wanted more and I pulled him back into me and he moans louder then before. He was now grabbing onto my thighs and opens my legs some more thrusting into me again. I moaned loud as him in sync we both moaned and groaned.

We were now laying next to each other cuddling naked and Handro couldn't seem to keep his hands of from me. He just kept moving his hands all over me getting to know my body.

5:36pm

I was now waking up and I realized I was still naked and it wasn't a dream. I felt like crying I was now even more disgusted and mad at myself this time though. He was still holding tightly onto my hip and ass. I now rolled off him and he seemed to wake up but I was wrong he was still asleep.

I was now changing into my clothes and I left quickly with tears that can make a river to swim in for fishes.

I was now back in Landon place where Diego and him were sitting there. They both then look at me confused and hug me seeing I was crying.

This isn't how I wanted to loose it not at all. Yes I was mad yes it felt good and yes I love him. It just wasn't right. I was mad at myself for giving in. We didn't even use a condom!! I didn't tell them anything the entire day I just stayed quiet.

Landon was now taking a shower and Diego paused the movie.

"You did it with him didn't you" he ask lowly and I nod crying.

"How did you know" I croak

"Your glowing plus it reeks" he laughs.

"I feel disgusting it wasn't okay and it's not okay" I cry in his arms.

"We'll get over this together I care about you a lot your like my little sister swear" he cooes rubbing my back while I cried in his arms.

"Why is it so bad" he ask

"Because I did it over anger and when I got there he was literally with another girl before me I It Just it felt so good but I know that's not how I wanted to loose it" I admit

"Just to let you know your first time is never the best experience it never is for anyone " he chuckles and I say no more but just let the tears flow.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

😬😬😬😭

Let me know if y'all want more!!! Still got time