Part 105

I then heard loud knocking and I groan stretching. I opened my front door to see Handro and I yawn walking away back to my bed.

I was now back under my covers trying to go back to sleep. I then felt him smack my butt and I couldn't help but remember the old guy and I get up giving Handro a stank ass face.

"What's wrong mamas" he frowns pushing my hair back.

"Nothing im just tired" I yawn and he yawns nodding. I hated that when someone yawned another yawned.

"You sure" he says grabbing my chin looking deep in my eyes and I shake my head no. He then sits down pulling me close to his side to listen up.

"Long story short A old guy was telling me I was beautiful yesterday and like I said thank you but he kept bugging. Then when I was like leaving he touched my ass and I thought I was over what happened to me before but all I keep thinking is hurt hurt" I sigh feeling my eyes water and he pulls me in a hug.

"Next time call me and I won't hunt him down this time knowing that'll get you pissed so I'll let Just this one slide" he then kisses my head and I stay hugging him.

I slept about two hours last night since I couldn't sleep so I soon knocked out feeling comfortable in Handro arms.

1:12pm

I open my eyes to see myself in Handro chest while he was on the phone. I smile and he soon looks over at me and puts his phone down.

"Damn mama ya ass knocked out" he laughed and I laugh along.

"What'd you say if I ask you out on a official date"

"I'd say no" I laugh.

"Ow" he jokes falling back.

"Yes I'd love that" I say serious now and he smiles passing me a outfit.

"I swear Handro this outfit better actually cover me" I laugh and I walk into the restroom.

I was now changed in something that covered me more then before and although I rather be in sweats I wore it just for him.

Once I walked out he yelled for me to spin and recorded be as I sticked my tongue out at the camera. He then pulls my tongue laughing.

"Ow let go"

He then let's my tongue go and laughs. We now did a mirror pic where he was close behind me.

4:28pm

We were now in a very expensive place and I felt bad once again like I did before. How can I ever repay him?!

We were now seated and I felt like a queen with him. I decided on some pasta and Handro decided on steak. He seemed a bit distracted on his phone but I see behind him and realize my old friend Lucas was here.

"Is that Lucas" I ask my self silently and Handro looks up quickly and before I can leave he grabs my hand.

"Who's Lucas" he ask frowning

"Her" I say pointing at Lucy who I called Lucas because she preferred it.

I then walk off and tap on her and once she turns her eyes grow wide and she jumps on me. She was a friend from a swimming class I used to take from two years ago.

"OMYGOSHHHH GURLL MY GAYNESS LOVES YOU EVEN MORE" She yells letting me go looking me up and down while I roll my eyes and she laughs.

I then felt Handro hand on my hip and Lucas looks at him and 3 2 1, she was now fangirling while Handro talked back to her happy to meet a fan.