Part 32

Hennessy p.o.v

"Lemme go call my house nurse" Handro says getting up leaving me with my mom alone.

"Don't argue with me but I've decided to home school you for now on" she says and I look up confused.

"But my friends" I say slowly wondering how bad it'll be without them.

"You can still talk to them but at least for a bit please because around here it hasn't been the greatest we both know that" she says and I nod not wanting to argue.

"When do I start" I ask and she says she already signed me up and signed me out of school.

"Don't worry about that right now Okay" she soothes brushing little pieces of my hairs back.

11:34am

I got shots to prevent flus and what not but it was soon time for my lil baby to leave.

"I gotta surprise for you mamas" I hear from behind me and I turn smiling.

"What's that" I ask pecking his lips.

"So the real reason your getting home schooled is so you can come on tour with me and spend more time with me, it was actually your mom idea. The reason she took long to come eat with us is because she was signing shit" he explains and I look down sinking everything in and I soon jump in his embrace kissing his face many times.

"Thank you mom" I yell.

"But my clothes and what about my mom" I say calming down now.

"She got your shit packed and she'll actually go to rehab for you while we'll be gone" he says kissing my forehead.

"I- thank you for everything" I say sitting down.

"You literally will still be appreciated if we break up" I say kissing him.

"Remember you will always be mine seriously I'm deadass" he sighs pulling me on his lap.

"You sure you can handle all this" I say trailing my hands on my body laughing.

"Man stop playing Course I can big head" he says pushing my forehead causing me to fall back in the bed laughing.

"Come on we gotta go already" he says pulling me up.

"Okay"

We were now in the airport where my heart was beating dramatically fast due to me leaving this country for the first time. Once we passed all securities and all that Handro was stopped again due to fans and I kept walking telling him I'll meet him in the plane.

While walking over there I bumped into Lil Skies and he turned and said "o hey it's you, how you been shortie".

I then smiled hoping the best for him knowing Handro wouldn't like us talking. "I've been okay actually what about you" I ask.

"High as ever" he chuckles.

"Where you heading" I ask.

"Florida actually just to hang with some friends but since we walking the same way I suppose you too" He ask.

"Maybe we can hang" he continues snaking and arm around me smiling huge.

I then started backing up a little and once I noticed he was leaning in I put my hands on his chest pushing him a little back.

"What's wrong shortie you ain't digging me like I'm digging you" he questions getting close again but I backed up.

"I-" I was then cut off by Handro saying "back off my girl before we have problems yeah".

"Shit my bad I thought y'all wasn't even together" he admits backing up a little finally staring at me.

Before I can say anything to him Handro grabs my hand speed walking toward the plane. I didn't say anything not yet because I wasn't sure if he was mad at me or Skies.

Once we sat in our nice seats he let my hand go. We were the only ones here so far.

"Why I always gotta find y'all together when I ain't there" he snaps.

"May I remind you I don't share mamas" he chuckles and I can't help but blush instead of be intimidated like he wanted me to?

"I swear I didn't know he was gon be here" I promise and he sighs.

"Why when I came you kept backing up what slick shit was he doing or what was going on" he questions looking over at me frowning.

"Nothing because it doesn't matter" I say grabbing his hand and looking out the window lowkey getting scared.

"Come on lemme know" he squeezes my hand lightly.

"He tried kissing me" I whisper.

"Wait what" he ask confused.

"Before I tell you all I'm going to say can we switch seats I'm freaking out I've never been on a plane" I admit getting up quickly and he laughs sitting in my seat now.

"So what happened" he says pulling my hairs out of my face.

"O hell naw" he says getting up and I soon look where he's headed and see him going toward Skies.

He immediately socks him and Skies looks shook as fuck but before Handro can do more Skies securities back him up. Then Skies guards say we all want to go to Florida so to stay on the plane we should all keep it cool.

Handro then came next to me mad as fuck.

"So what that mother fucker do" he ask while mad dogging him.

"Handro stop it gosh your acting like an insecure bitch man and you shouldn't be because I only like you and I should be the only insecure one because no matter who knows we together or talking they still won't give a fuck but I oNlY LiKe yOu" I reassure him.

"Besides the sad part is we're actually not together so I think me and you should stop acting like we are because that's gonna hurt both our feelings later" I grunt and put my earphones on. If I was being honest I been thinking how he not officially actually mine, now that hurt. It made me cringe when he said I was his but yet we not together.

That entire ride we didn't exchange a word. We cuddled but that was about it.

I then felt my body lifted and I then squint my eyes to Handro talking to someone while carrying me but I couldn't hear due to the music.

I then moved a little and officially opened my eyes and he looked down at me but with a straight face and just continued walking. I felt uncomfortable in to be honest. I felt like I was to heavy for Handro and I couldn't help turn red out of embarrassment.

He then sits me in a seat while he sat next to me sighing and he put his earphones on. I then saw his securities looking for our bags but I didn't want to be a brat so I went to help and took a ear bud out.

Once I found both of our bags the securities insisted on taking them back and before I can keep walking I felt a tap and turned to see Fenix.

"Where Geesy at" he ask smiling.

I then waved him to follow me and once we got there they hugged and all that. They kept talking while I walked behind them and not wanting to hear them or feel alone I put my music on blast.