Part 50

I was now doing home work and it's been about two weeks since I talked to Handro or any one really. I deleted my social media's. I powered off my phone. I only have done jogs and stuff like that. It's fucked up I went ghost on them like that but I been feeling way better. Actually I been missing Handro way more.

I was now working way more on my career though,I want to be a patrician. They called me the other day to at least go to school to do lab works and shit for my career. I was done so I started officially tomorrow at 11:34pm on Monday.

Right now it was my daily jog and I decided to go where me and Geesy first officially hung out. The skate park that's shut down.

I was now looking around and I see stuff we left last time. A bunch of joints and I laugh picking them up. I then saw some Takis I dropped when I was eating his chips. Lastly I went to see our graffiti.

Then while staring at it I thought why did we date? I bet we could of been the closes of friends. Then I remembered how can someone be just friends with someone as cute as him. Besides all the looks he was so addicting and protective and overall I was hella flattered. Plus he was there for me. But he always was against me, in a way. The thing I understood was we were both scared because we can both hurt each other feelings badly.

I then sigh not being able to take it and decide on riding back to my place.

1:56pm

Once I was back on my block I saw many cop cars and slow down and end up walking and see there surrounding my house with caution. I full speed run now and see my house had holes in the window.

"Ma'am you can't pass here" a cop says.

"I can if I wanna know what in the world happened to my house" I respond sassily.

"That's her house omygosh your alive honey" My neighbor sighs letting a breath of relief she was holding in?

"What happened" I ask confused they than tell me it was a drive by and I was asked "do you know why".

"Not a clue"

"Any beef" He ask writing down on a note pad.

"Nope this is why I'm confused" I explain.

"Any weird encounters today" He ask and it all comes to me. That fucking perve.

"Actually a guy kept cat calling me th other day and I put him in his place" I say and he writes that down.

"In any way would he know where you live" he ask and I shake my head confuse. That mother fucker!

"No I don't know how he would know I lived here. Was it just a drive by or home invasion as well" I ask and he then says that it seems to be only a drive by and that I had to stay somewhere else for about three days. I then call Bee.

Bee

"What happened Hen" she asked picking up after the third ring.

Someone drived by my house and the cops say I should stay somewhere else for a couple days

"What the fuck I'm going right now" she says while I hear her moving around.

Thanks.

I then hang up and the cops ask for Bee address to fill me in if anything happens. I then see Bee quickly wobble toward me and she looks all over me scared.

"I'm fine I'll explain on the way" I say.

"Sir can I get some of my stuff" I ask the cop and he says yes but quickly. I then go in and get my unpacked luggage and my phone and charger and my hidden drugs so it won't be a big recklessness.

I then come out and leave with Bee who's speeding to her house worried as fuck and I reassure her I'm fine. I then explained how I wasn't even home and about the weirdo guy.

"Have you told Geesy" she ask when she unlocks her door letting me in.

"Haven't used my phone at all" is all I say.

"Oh I thought you been ignoring me" she replies.

"Nah but do you think I should tell him" I ask and she shrugs saying it's my choice.

I decided on not to because that would just make him want to come.

"Wait so how'd you make the other guy leave you alone" she ask pouring me my all time favorite orange juice.

"I held my gun against him because he tried to force me in his car and he ended up leaving quickly" I reply and she looks up wide eyed.

"Yeah he must've been mad, I don't doubt him driving by your house now" she laughs and I smile realizing I missed her.

"Fuck I forgot my laptop" I groan.

"If you want I'll go get it for you besides I need to get gas you stay I'll be back" she says.

"No I'll go with you" I get up not taking a no.

"Fine come on" she replies and I tell her ima pee real quick but in reality bring my little glock in my sweater inside pocket, obviously put in safety.

We were now at my house and she said she'd drop me off and go get gas real quick. I then see some cops leave before I get there and I call out for them and they said something happened but they'd be back. Good thing I brought my gun I rather not be alone here right now.

I then get in my room and look for my laptop not remembering where I left it.

"What the fuck" I hear someone yell outside. I then grab my laptop quickly seeing its in the restroom and grab the glock inside my pocket scared for my life.

"Helllllo Hennessy" I hear a familiar person yell and I walk out seeing Fenix.

"What the fuck happened" he ask and while we wait on the porch I explain everything again.

"Damn does Alejandro know" he ask and I shake my head no and he sighs.

"What"

"Y'all just seemed perfect it sucks because y'all just scared and your loosing something good due to being scared" he explains and I shrug not letting him know he made 100% sense.

"Is Handro here too" I ask and he shakes his head no and I sigh out of relief not being ready to at least not yet.

I then see Bee pull up and I then hear her yell out of excitement seeing Fenix.