Part 42

1:30pm

"Handro" I whisper to see if he's awake. No answer. I then layed back on his chest taking everything in. I then slowly got up hearing a knock. When I open it I see Sandra and Kato.

"This your therapist" Kato ask and I nod hugging her.

"Sandra omygosh you came" I say and let her go but whisper a bit not wanting to wake Handro.

"Handro is asleep so what's going on though" I ask and then Sandra raises a brow.

"Handro is a nick name I have for Alejandro" I explain.

"Cute" she replies while Kato stands awkwardly looking at me smiling slightly. They probably all think I'm weird now.

"Well I'll see you around if you need me call me" Sandra says and I nod while her and Kato walk off.

"Call me if you need anything too" I call out before there out of sight.

"HENNESSY" I hear Handro yell and I walk back in and see him freak out.

"Handro I'm right here" I reassure and he looks up and sighs. I didn't like how he freaked. It wasn't horrible but he freaked horribly out all because he feels guilty because he thinks he can't take care of me.

"Handro again please don't feel guilty, look I'm fine" I sooth and go sit next to him but he says nothing.

"I know I just thought you left... I'm a hella insecure dude" he chuckles.

That's new. Insecure? How? When? He's fucking bomb I don't see how. Like why ever if you look like him.

"What do you mean" I question.

"I'm over protective when I really like someone because I got trust issues I feel like anyone... especially you have a way better guy to be with you sooooo why wouldn't you want better" he shrugs.

"No thank you I'm okay with you" I snort.

"Guys are jokes to me but you aren't just a guy your my man which is way different" I comfort and lay back on him.

"You know what" he trails off looking like he's day dreaming.

"What"

"Your hella corny" he says cracking up and I blush.

"And your not singing, hmm dont you remember lemme remind your headass IT STARTED WHEN WE WERE YOUNG-" he then covers my mouth stopping me from singing beautifully.

"You so mean to me bro you know what I wished for, for my birthday" he says and I raise an eyebrow and motion for him to continue.

"You to be nice to me" he says looking serious but I can see right through him.

"Oh shut up" I say pushing him back and getting up to pee.

"And Hennessy" he says hesitantly.

"Hmmm" I mumble.

"You look bomb" he smiles and I blush turning away quickly feeling embarrassed while he laughs at my reaction.

Once I was in the restroom I did all my hygiene and thought of anything or something we can all do for Handro in the concert.

I then saw Handro phone but before I washed my hand I saw it ding and ignored it. Before I walked out I heared the ringtone and walked toward Handro to pass it. Once I was going to give it to Handro I saw the contact name "🤫💋👀"

I then sits down next to him to see how he answers and I notice he doesn't read the contact name and just puts it in his ear.

"Hello" he mumbles sleepily. Any other time I would think him yawning is cute but I was mad and wanted to get to the bottom of this.

The other line then talks but it doesn't sound clear from where I'm sitting but I see his eyes get huge and he then goes to the restroom and shuts the door. Oh hell nawww.

Yes I care for him but tolerate him talking to other females when we official official while I'm here!!! I then breathed in and out trying to think straight and not just act violently. I know damn well I want to hurt him right now.

He then walks out looking at the ground and he then looks at me smiling and stares straight at me and I fall deeper into love ? Again. Whatever this feeling is.

"So mamas you coming tonight or aren't you tired... should you stay home orrrrr" he says calmly.

He then grabs a blanket out his bag and covers me with it and rubs my thigh staring at me. I can't help but go gooey but I knew damn well what he was doing. But he was good.

"You should stay you need to stay calm I'll let Sandra to come in and Jeremiah to come take care of you yeah" he comforts me rubbing my hair back and I nod smiling but oh I was so going to show up. I was going to catch whatever was going on and go wild wild for the show, it'll be umm let's see be the CrAzIeSt show ever for Shoreline if I see something I don't like.

"Alright I'm not leaving yet so don't worry" he pecks me and goes back to the bathroom.

Mmmmm what to do what to do. I swear to God if it's cheating I'm GOING TO CUT HIS DICK OFF AND MAKE THAT BITCH WISH SHE WAS DEAD. MO ONE WAS GONNA STOP ME EITHER.