Part 41

I then wake up and see I'm in a hotel room? but alone.

" HANDROOO ANYONEEE" I yell getting up and I soon see Fenix and the rest come in with the rest but not Handro and I relax sitting down sighing. I was honestly scared after the incident in the other hotel room in Mexico.

"Yo Hen you alright" Kato ask seeing tears stream on me.

"I-I I can you call my therapist my password is 2715" I say breathing heavily. Although I been acting like I was okay I really wasn't and they all looked really worried. My breathing got worse by the minute and I then look for my inhaler in my back pack and I soon breath in the smoke. I felt a bit better but still cried shaking. I was just honestly having a panic attack.

"Hey hey mamas what's wrong" Handro says but I scoot away not wanting anyone near.

"Please... stay away" I choke out. They all look scared but Handro is who looks hurt. I just needed space at these times.

(I may have fucked up and confused y'all in this part but her parents divorced because her dad raped her and her mom used to drink a lot blaming Hennessy and she's always felt guilty about it)

"Yeah yeah I'm her friend but she's having a major panic attack can we give you a ticket to come here I think it's serious...... Nah nah it's cool I'll pay for it..... okay I'll pass the phone to her right now" Kato says to the phone and then passes the phone to me.

"Sandra I " She then shushes me and tells me to breath and the rest leave me to give me space but they literally had to drag Handro out to leave.

"Now tell me what's wrong" she asked calmly.

"Recently I went on tour with my official boyfriend and and this guy when I was asleep broke in and he got in the bed and I thought it was my boyfriend but it was a random guy and I can't help but keep remembering my dad" I croak out barely getting every word out.

"Breath Breath... your fine okay your safe now he's no longer near okay and I promise your loved ones will take care of you" she says soothingly.

"I know I know after that Alejandro my boyfriend has been by my side but he doesn't know about my pass... I opened up to him how I never felt loved before but this I'm not ready to talk about.. not yet Sandra" I say breathing a lot better now.

"It's fine you don't have to tell anyone but that's a good process sweety" she says and I smile forgetting only a bit of my negative thoughts.

"Sandra is my dad still locked up" I ask and she then replies yes reassuring me.

"I just want peace with him sometimes but I'm scared to even remember him" I admit.

"Honey if your not ready I suggest you don't" she says and I reply shortly with an okay.

"What scares you right now Exactly " She ask.

"Being alone and vulnerable" I admit.

"But your not alone so promise me this" she says.

"What" I ask

"Don't push away anyone it doesn't do you good" she ask.

"I won't, Alejandro means to much to me now" I say.

"So who's this Alejandro your boyfriend" she questions.

"Yeah he's amazing he's so sweet but acts like a hard ass" I laugh and she laughs along.

"So your his soft spot" she ask.

"Yeah I am" I smile.

"Tell me more about him" she says.

"He's famous lots of girls like him and I honestly worried about it but just yesterday I was officially his and he said he loves me and I feel loved for real now Sandra... I don't feel so broken anymore" I sigh feeling better just thinking of how lucky I was.

"That's cute where is he now" she ask.

"I Well I asked for some space to talk to you not wanting him to see me like this even though he wanted to stay to comfort me" I say feeling bad now.

"Well like I said don't push people you care about away so go get him, call me later bye" she says.

"Bye Sandra thank you" I then hang up sighing and open the door seeing Handro being talked to by the guys in the hall while Franky and Fenix grabbed him from coming in my room. Guess he still kept trying.

He then sees me and pushes them all and rushes to me.

"I shouldn't have" he then hugs me tightly and I mumble in his chest finishing my sentence "pushed you away I just remembered horrible things I'll let you know some day".

"Just please let me know your okay next time" he breathes out and I feel his heart beat that was beating really fast and I then kiss his chest and he sighs but still doesn't let go.

"I want you to be safe with me but I keep failing you" he says and I feel a tear drop.

"No no you make me feel way more safe then I did before although I acted like I was tough I was broken and scared and I feel way better now" I say looking directly in his eyes and he then pulls me back in.

"Promise me you won't leave me, you mean a lot yknow " he says kissing my head.

"Hell naw man you my boo for life you don't go leaving me mister famous" I say shoving him jokingly and he laughs.

"Never could even if I wanted to" he admits.

He then grabs my hand leading me back to our room and ask me to close my eyes.

"Your mine and this is for you" I then felt cold on my neck and I shiver. I then open my eyes seeing myself in the mirror with Handro behind me with a chain on my neck.

 I then open my eyes seeing myself in the mirror with Handro behind me with a chain on my neck

"Do you remember girl

I was the one who gave you your firsttttt kisss " Geesy screeches singing my boo.