Part 84

6:24am

Me and Diego were not sure what to do but I eventually powered my phone off because every minute he called. Why was he so desperate? I mean I knew he was desperate for hoes but Jesus Christ give me a break and go fiend on pussies yeah?

To get myself distracted I began to do my home work that I once again was behind on. I was finished three hours later and I was tired as hell.

Diego didn't say anything for a while and I then turn to see him typing harshly on his phone. He seemed honestly mad I didn't say anything though.

Handro was the love of my life but even then it doesn't mean it's meant to be. Maybe my life been fucked up because I deserved it from all the shit I've done. Even then if it was karma then Dear Lord you hitting me pretty hard!

After a while Diego gets up and sighs loud which I guess meant he wanted me to ask what's wrong right?

"What happened" I ask

"Fuck my ex girlfriend man I guess she heard our phone conversation and she told Geesy that us is a lie but I don't think he believed her so she told him where we staying at. The sucky part is apparently they already here in France so we gotta go" Diego says quickly shoving me out already.

"Omy what the fuck you do to her" I yell.

"Let's talk about that later come on" he shouts grabbing my hand harsh pulling me down some stairs.

His grip hurt so bad but I didn't say anything. Before we can go down I hear Rob and Handro talking and I shush Diego so they won't hear us.

"Elevator not working what the fuck" I hear Handro voice is echo and I shiver

"Man lets just go up the stairs" Rob laughs

I this time grab Diego hand and rush up the stairs. We were now hiding while seeing Handro and Rob bang on the door of Diego hotel room. I wanted to go up to Handro but I knew I would just go back to being his bitch. My worth was way better.

I now grabbed Diego and pulled him up. I then kiss him and moan a little to get there attention. I smile because from the corner of my eye I see Handro staring. He then got close and when he realized it was us he pulled me away.

"We need to talk" He growl grabbing tight on my arm but not as tight as I knew he could.

"Your unfaithful I want better that's all" I shout shoving him.

"But" He says stopping himself and he then grabs my hands and kisses my hands.

"Boo you don't understand I promise I'll be real with you, no more lies. I love you that is true. I can't promise you I'll be faithful and maybe I will hurt you again. The truth is I won't be faithful and I will try but the reason was I'm so used to having girls it all so new for me to be with someone. I didn't lie when I said I have desires though and I just I need you I'm so used to you and I don't care my baby or not your mine so it's mine too" he says all this in his knees. Tears stream down my face and I stay speechless.

"I want someone faithful and you can't give me what I want and that I just.... Diego can" I say and although it hurt me to say so I go with it.

"NO NO HENNESSY THE DUDE LOVES YOU DONT LIE" I then give Diego a pleading look and he goes on and tells Handro the truth.

"Wait so your not having a baby" Handro says getting up and I shake my head no.

"I why...would you lie, gosh do you know how much of a bitch move that is" he yells looking at me with so much anger.

"Yeah I do because I wanted you to hurt because I gave you my all the all I could for you and you cheated" I shout and he looks down.

"Like I said before it's the rapper life" he mumbles while Rob and Diego walk away giving us room.

"No no that isn't its okay you know what's most disgusting is you cheated because I didn't do IT with you and you think it's okay but that's a dick move gosh and you never thought once oh SHE GOT RAPED ITS AFFECTING HER" I whisper yell with my eyes watery.

"You hurt me and I want nothing with you I gave you two fucking chances and it's not my fault you fucked it up" I mumble while my lip quivers.

"I love you and I know you love me so if you ever want a relationship to work you have to work to better an us to be an us a great us " he says grabbing my face and I hate how he sees how vulnerable I am.

"Yeah what if I'm okay without an us " I say backing up.

"Don't, your scared I'm scared I fucked up now let me fix this" he says pointing at my chest well my heart.

I sigh and shake my head no.

"I don't want us to be an us okay" I growl pushing him hard.

"I WON'T LET BASTARDS LIKE YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT" I yell and he then kisses me and I as always kiss back and it felt so right. Yes it felt wrong after but it felt right each time our lips touched.

"We need each other" he says pulling away and he walks away.