Part 108

Bee and Fenix left and I stayed up and Handro stayed up with me comforting me. I wish I could hurt and she could stay happy instead. She's already had a hell of a past. The hardest and most heart breaking part was she said that her having a baby would help her create a better past and to forget the horrible past.

"Stay strong for her and please sleep for me it's 12pm already and you literally haven't slept at all" Handro says and I sigh nodding trying to sleep.

It didn't work I stayed awake but Handro fell asleep. I couldn't blame him I kept him awake all night til the next day.

🐝 Bee: Hennessy?

Me: yeah

🐝 Bee: heard u haven't slept , me neither

Me: yeah I haven't

🐝 Bee: I thought all night and

Me: ??

🐝 Bee: yes we're like sisters but your also like my baby, Hennessy you are my baby! I wasn't ready for it and I'm glad and sad that she's gone. I would've gave her a horrible person to look up to

Me: maybe u weren't ready but just to let u know I look up to u! 💚 I am ur baby tho fr 🤣

🐝 Bee: luv u & thanks for reminding me I am tough and that I can be sad too! But the sadness has always gotten be stronger so I thank God

Me: amen sister

🐝 Bee: 😂😂 see ya later

🐝 Bee: hang?

Me: heck yeah

So after the longest I fell asleep peaceful.

6:45pm

I then felt the bed bouncing and I groan out of annoyance.

"Wake up bitch" Bee yells in my ear and I smack her with the pillow hard but not so hard.

"HANDROOOOOO GET THIS GIRL AWAY" I yell whining.

"Yo man ain't here hoe so get up and come with me to my appointment to get this blessing out of me" she ask and I nod getting up.

Handro 🤓💝: at the stu
Sent at 3:14pm

Handro 🤓💝: lemme kno when u awake ❤️
Sent at 3:56pm

Me: I'm awake and Ima go with Bee somewhere jus a heads up

Me: luv ya dork! 💝

I then start changing into some sweats and a cute top and after brushing my teeth I run outside and Bee drives off.

We were now doing a ultrasound for it all to see where Bee baby was located. I was ask to leave the room if it got emotional. Which I don't understand because shouldn't I stay ?

I was outside for about 15mins and Bee soon comes out with a slip and with a confused look. She didn't tell me anything just waved and walked outside going on her phone.

Handro 🤓💝: dork? ☹️

Me: yeah 😂

Handro 🤓💝: no papas , baby, Handro????

Me: drama queen 😭

Handro 🤓💝: daddy??????

Me: 🤫