Part 67

I now had to get up and take a shower but realized who the fuck was going to take care of Aiden. I had an interview and Handro a performance.

"Handro Handro wake up" I say in my towel shaking him a bit.

"What happened" he mumbles cuddling up to Aiden. The cutest.

"Are you going to take care of Aiden or am I" I ask and he shoots up with wide eyes.

"FUCK I CANT IMA BE BUSY CAN YOU MAYBE PLEASE" he yells all sounding rushed but I understood.

"It's fine I'll just take him with me in the interview" I reply and he thanks me. I was now done changing and wondered what I'll change Aiden into but when I get out the bathroom I realized Handro dressed him already, he looked just like Handro.

"Mamas where are going" Aiden sleepily ask. I then pick him up and kiss Handro bye. On the way to the interview I explained Aiden where we were going. instead of listening like I thought he would he was falling asleep while I talked him to sleep basically.

We were now there and me and Aiden were seated in front of a crowd awkwardly while he slept in my lap and I sat up straight with a small nervous smile.

"Mama" Aiden slurs in his sleep while it went on air.

"Hello my names Amy and this is Hollywood news" the lady says and goes on continuing and introducing me.

"So how's it dating the famous Ohgeesy from Shoreline Mafia, Hennessy" she ask crossing her legs now staring back at me away from the crowd.

"If I'm being honest it's wild but I'm glad we're finally official" I admit nodding standing straight up. Even though I was nervous and that was one of the reasons why my leg was bouncing I made it seem like it was just to help Aiden sleep.

"How did you guys meet" She ask flipping to her next card.

"Wow haha um we actually met through my friend Bee and if I'm being honest I did not like him at first and after meeting each other once again because of Bee we talked a bit and he showed me his music and well after talking we didn't see each other again for a while but when we did he was very corny but I got used to it and found myself liking him" I explain smiling and taking certain parts out I'd like to keep just between each other.

"How cute but how come you didn't like him" she ask putting her cards down.

"He was an asshole at first and like I saw he loved women and I just don't like how rappers now think it's cute" I reply and she nods.

"I can agree with that so how do you deal with the other girls up on him" she ask and I laugh a little.

"Not gonna lie I can be very insecure and don't react the best all the time but I'm learning" I admit laughing a bit knowing very well I am not good in that area.

"Yeah just look" she says showing in the screen the fight with me and Veronica.

"Damnnn you got me I was hella mad" I crack up.

"DAMN YOU GOT HANDS BOO" someone yells in the crowd and I laugh smiling staring into the crowd.

"So How was it with this girl what exactly fired you up" she then pauses the video.

"Well to start with I don't want any more problems but let's just say I didn't like how she was after my man, like everyone know if he Your man no bitch should be calling that phone sexually" I say.

"How is it with seeing him with other girls"

"It's whatever I trust him" I smile looking down at Aiden who seemed to open his eyes slowly.