Part 28

I then wake up turning the alarm off and take a quick shower dressing into the photo above.

After getting dressed I saw it was 8:30am and I decided on waking Handro up to take me. He then gets up but goes brush his teeth first.

I then see Lily was calling yesterday and soon feel bad.

I then decide to call her back and offer a ride with Geesy and me.

Lily um do you want to ride with me and Geesy today

"Hey but um actually I talked to Melissa and although we argued again we made up thanks to you" she yells the last part.

"Yeah thanks Hen" Melissa yells in the back ground.

Oh okay see you guys there then

We then hang up and I'm honestly confused but rubbed it off at least they made up 🤷‍♀️.

"Uuuu wearing my merch and looking bomb unt uh change Boo" Handro says picking me up and carrying me back into my room.

"Handro ima be late" I laugh and he soon puts me down in my bed.

"Don't trip Handro I only like you, promise" I mumble in his lips.

"Yeah but who says no one likes your fine ass" he says kissing me.

"Come on if something happens I'll call you" I laugh walking away.

"Fine" he groans.

Over protective head ass.

"Ow" I yell after he smacks my ass. We were now on our way and I sent Jack a text telling him Alejandro was taking me today.

Once we got there Geesy locks the car doors and I roll my eyes, oh brother.

"What now Handro" I whine but can't help but laugh.

"Bye besitos" he questions.

I then kiss him and let that be my reply. He was now pulling me on top of him but I pull away seeing he was just trying to make me stay.

"Nice try" I snort pecking him.

He then pouts and unlocks the door.

"Call me when you can Boo" he yells and everyone looks over and start running toward Handro car but he soon rides away quick.

Before anyone can question me about my baby I leave to my first class.

1:01pm

It was now lunch and I couldn't stop laughing after fifth period because Geesy kept sending me memes and him singing to me.

I then see Melissa, Lily, and Jack hugging from afar.

I was now sitting with the three of them laughing about dumb shit when all of a sudden Jack says "oop Hen turn around".

I then turn seeing Handro walking toward me with some of his security guards, I then get up quick and walk toward him.

"I missed you too much" he says and kisses me not letting me respond.

I then hear my friends yell awees.

"Handro seriously couldn't wait for one more class" I say laughing.

"Nope I was bored" he says playing with my hair.

"Plus before niggas seen me trust they was staring at your ass" he rolls his eyes and I just laugh at his jealousy.

It was cute seeing him show how he feels for once. I then grab his hands and drag him toward my friends.

"Guys this is Geesy" I say introducing them all too.

Before I can sit back down Geesy sits and makes me sit on his lap and I roll my eyes.

"Which one of y'all Lily" Handro ask and Lily slowly raises her hand.

"Thanks for making my big ass head of a girl friend feel better yesterday" he says smiling.

She then smiles and I blush. Girlfriend.

"Bro you should of seen all those dudes trying to talk to Hen" Jack says cracking up with Lily and Melissa.

The only ones not laughing were me and Geesy who sat me next to him so I can see him.

"They were just trying to talk to me because of you swear" I roll my eyes.

"That's true" Melissa says.

"They wouldn't dare go up against yo ass" I say reassuring him.

"I know but they should also know even when I'm not next to you that Your mine" He says pecking me.

"Oh stawppp I only like you chill" I say squeezing his cheeks and he then smacks them off.

"Y'all cute" Lily gushes while the rest agree.

The bell then rings for sixth period and we all sigh not wanting to go.

"Bye mi amor" I say kissing Handro face multiple times.

"Call me when you ready to get picked up" he says smacking my butt before leaving.

"You seriously need to stop doing that" I yell.

I was now in class with Melissa while she took notes and I doodled zoning out in the lecture.

The bell then rung and after class I finally turn in my last set of home work for history.

"So your Ohgeesy girl friend" I boy ask and I nod.

"What a lucky mother fucker" he says snaking an arm around me.

I then grab his arm taking him outside "you may be new and not know but don't ever touch me like that" I yell shoving him off of me.

"Feist-" I then sock him before he can continue and he seems to get it well sort of and also seems to get mad.

He then began getting closer trying to intimidate me and all I hear is "nigga touch my girl ima shoot ya ass right now" I hear Handro growl.

The guy seems shook and I turn to see Handro has a glock out.

"Bro I was just playing" he stutters.

"Handr-" he then cuts me off and tells me to get in. I then see the rest of my friends in the car too.

"Okay I'm safe now put the gun away" I sooth grabbing his arm and try to take it out his hand.

He then sighs and puts it in his pants again.

The whole car ride Jack, Melissa, and Lily laugh about the dude looking scared with Handro laughing along too but I just sat there.

It's not that I didn't like him trying to protect me but that he made it seem like having a gun and almost shooting a dude was cool.

Just like my friends although I know none would shoot anyone I don't know about Geesy so much.