Part 63

We were finally at this restaurant we were meeting at and I immediately saw Bee and ran to her. I then look up at her and see she's whisper yelling to Handro that I'm hers. I then laugh while Handro rolls his eyes. We were now seated and Handro was furious. Why?

I was seated besides Bee and Kato. It wasn't my fault though they both immediately sat next to me so I just told Handro to sit in front of me.

"So bestie what you getting" Kato ask passing the menu and I shrugged not actually being hungry.

"I want everything" Bee whines and we all look at Fenix who's rolling his eyes but ends up laughing when he sees Bee face.

We now all ordered and I decided on a burger that seemed hella big. I then saw Handro had a salad with some soup and ew why??

"Handro really soup" I ask and he shrugs digging in.

"That burger look big" he laughs and I shrug.

"Okay guys we have a huge announcement" Matt the manager and the rest of the securities announce.

Everyone then stops eating and look up curious.

"Everything alright Matt" Handro ask and the rest look both at Matt and Handro.

"Actually no not in my point of view, I want an explanation" he says looking at everyone who look hella confused.

"Okay nigga what" Kato says seeming annoyed.

"Let's start with Geesy why am I hearing you nearly killed some guys a day or two ago" Matt says looking at Handro with a raised eyebrow.

What? How? When?????

"Boss come on" Handro says putting his head down.

"No no you said you'd stop with street fighting and shit sooo" Matt says looking way way mad.

"Yeah I said as long as no foo come looking for me and well they did so ima show them what's up" He says looking mad now.

"Facts they look for us chief" Kato says doing a hand shake with Handro while they both laugh.

I was about to say something but decided on other wise wanting him to go on.

"Geesy no you said that you would finally be mature and ignore haters and that's not all I heard. You've done plenty of fights that been going all around and barely getting to me" Matt says giving his anger all to Handro.

"Matt come on you know I always have reasons I don't just fight bro" Handro whines.

"Okay now Kato" Matt says looking at Kato who was smoking. Literally that joint appeared out of no where.

"What nigga I been good" He sassily says and I laugh a little. Matt then looks at me and his mad face turns into a huge smile.

"O my your Genesis right" Matt ask and the rest except Handro and Bee look at me confused but I ignore it and shake his hand nodding.

"Great your here" he says looking me up and down nodding. I then shift feeling very awkward.

"Matt fuck you looking at my girl like that" Handro yells and I give him a look and he sits right back down breathing hard angrily.

"Okay So Genesis many people have been contacting me asking for you actually what about an interview would you be okay with that.... you and" he then looks around the room and it stops on Bee. "And you".

I then shrugged not knowing if I'd be okay with doing that. I don't do fame.

"I'm not sure sir I just rather not get fame I just want to be with Geesy that's all" I reply and he smiles more.

"Awe that's cute she's a keeper Geesy but please you'll get payed you and Bee and I promise I won't make you do interviews ever again unless you'd like too" he begs and I sigh and nod.

"Great also can you be our model for shoreline merch that's all I ask of you" he pleads and I nod not actually being sure if I want too.

"Great okay back to you Kato" Matt says looking behind me and finding Kato gone.

"Ugh I'll talk to him later" Matt sighs.

"That all" Handro says mad dogging him.

"Yeah and you guys chill on the lean please okay byeeee" he says walking away.

The entire table once he leaves talk shit on him and decide they'll probably fire him later on. Handro then gets up quickly sitting next to me and I laugh. I then see Kato walking back and roll his eyes and then sits in Handro seat now.

"Yoooo G you saw how he looked at your girl" Mac says and Handro nods looking pissed again.

"Chill Handro he probably just was checking if I was model material which I guess I am" I make up and peck him and he nods but doesn't seem to believe one bit.

After a while we all began eating and talked like we weren't all uncomfortable a while ago.

"Bee do you like the interview idea" I say still feeling unsure. She nods smiling and I sigh.

"You don't have to mamas" Handro says whispering to me.

"Already promise it's okay" I reassure him and myself.

I then explained my name was Genesis but in Spanish my name sound like the drink Hennessy so everyone calls me Hennessy. Now that I think about it how did he know my actual name?! I'll ask later I guess.