Part 16

"Fuck you talking about" Geesy said going by my side now.

I couldn't help but scoot a bit away wanting a immediate explanation.

"Who are you I'm confused here" I ask the girl, looking at her now.

She then looks me up and down and uuuu fuck she looking at I just asked a simple question.

"Fuck You looking at me like that for I just asked a genuine ass question" I yelled going up to her face.

She then shoved me and I automatically balance myself out and swing at her. Once that happens she grabs on my hair screaming "he's my boyFriend PutAaaa".

I then kneed her stomach and she fell I was now punching the fuck out of her and I was then pulled off by Geesys Butler or whatever he exactly is while Geesy grabbed that stank ass bitch.

"I bet your virgin as hasn't even got the opportunity to suck his dick and you think your special Ight Ight mhmm" she said breathlessly.

"I just simply fucking asked who are you. You fucking sweety are the one who shoved me" I said yelling and once I tried to step closer the Butler or whatever pulled me further away.

"She's my ex" Alejandro speaks up.

"Trust me he's gonna leave you clueless like me and all of a sudden make you feel special, then a month later have another 'girl' " she said pushing Geesy off her.

"Wow if she was your girl friend once upon a other time then what do you call that Geesy. I thought I was the only girl beside your mom who 'cared' " I said now all up in Geesys face.

I then slapped him and as calmly as I could said "you were fucking lying to me and messing with my feelings and that won't end well".

I then grabbed my sweater and was now over being all sad and shit. I then pushed him out my way while the other girl laughed and once I glared at her she automatically went from a lopsided smile to a straight lip.

"Wait" he yelled jogging down his stairs.

He then grabbed my arm and I gave him a look. "Give me time to think because trust me you don't wanna talk to me right now" I warn.

"Guess you got your self a bad ass chick Geesy mind if I make a move" she laughs going toward me.

"Get any closer to me we're all not going to come out pretty" I say officially walking out.

I then call Bee.

Bee can you pick me up from Geesys

"Course, I'm surprisingly near but is everything fine" she sounds concern.

I can handle

"Damn why you sound all bad ass right now though" she chuckles

Because I'm a bo$$ a$$ bitch

She then laughs and with the little breath she had says "you right"

"I'm here"

Ok bye

I then hang up and soon see her car and walk toward it. My body felt as if it was boiling with every step. She's literally still in there too. Man Alejandro really had me fool.

Once I was in the car and Bee saw my messed up hair she raised a brow.

"Y'all fucked or what" she begins to have a big ass laugh fit.

"Just beat a bitch ass is all" I said looking out the window trying to keep my cool.

"Wanna spill or" she says while voluming the music down.

"Later I literately am just so fucking pissed right now" I say sighing while leaning against the mirror. I am not good at talking while being mad and she knew so of course she left it knowing me well.

"Whenever you want to talk I'm here boo " is all she says and soon volumes the music back up but continues to give me glances. Boo what a word I'm already hating because of what it came out of.

I then felt my phone blowing up and soon power it off.

She then drops me off home and I tell her I'll call her when I'm ready to talk about it. Once I'm home I yell and feel myself go mad. I honestly do not think it was best to leave me alone right now.

I then go to my punching bag and hit it so much I began to bleed. After that I just blast music and take a shower to let some more steam off.

I then hear a loud bang from outside and get a towel and go open the door.

Jake was then there with a packet and I let out a big sigh.

He then let's himself in and once he sees my chips he opens them. Ugh loser.

"Why are you mad" he ask

"I'm not mad" I say smiling trying to cover up my inner well demon. That's what we'll call it.

"Bro you can tell your mad plus I've known you for the longest" he says patting next to him.

"Am I just not enough" I say crying into his chest holding him closer. He then rubs my back and once I shiver from the touch I only want Alejandro to do that and I hated myself for thinking like that.

I then yell into his chest and pull on his shirt a little.

"Can you call Bee" I ask even though I know it'll be a bit uncomfortable. Being ex's and all. I wish it can go all back to when we were all just friends.

"Yea of course" he says getting up to get my phone.

I then pull my towel closer and I soon feel my knuckles burn soon regretting my outburst.

I then soon see Bee barge in.

"Spill" she says scooting me close to her and keeping an arm around me while Jack sat in front of my legs sitting in the ground.

I then let a laugh out and more tears began to fall "I miss when we use to talk like this" I admit.

"Me too to be honest" Jack sighs smiling at both of us.

"Same" Bee says rubbing my arm.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bee, Jack, & Hennessy !!

The duo backkk