Part 76

4am

Once I woke up I realized it was very early and late at the same time. I then got up and drinked water after waking up very thirsty.

Did I forgive my dad? I wasn't sure myself.

It was nice talking with the guys though. From the moment I met them I would've never thought we'd be so close. I couldn't help but want to be alone, so I left. I walked around let a couple tears fall but I liked how cold it felt out here although most would've hated the weather.

He hurt me. He was punished and seem to better himself. He asked for forgiveness. He finally let his family know he was in wrong. I think I forgives him but I just couldn't forget so quickly.

After a while it was about 5:30 something and I decided to head back.

I was now back in the room and found them all still asleep but Handro gone? I ignored it and layed back down and put my earphones on. After an hour or two I saw Handro come back inside but before he can shut the door I see a girl and I frown. Before he can see me I pause my music and close my eyes acting as if I was asleep.

He doesn't say anything I just hear him moving stuff around. Who was that girl??? I then hear him go into the restroom and I quickly get up and go after that girl for information.

"Excuse me" I shout once I'm near the girl and she turns and my heart breaks when I see hickies.

"Uh yes" she ask confused

"Did uh Ohgeesy give you those" I ask

"Yeah why oh fuck aren't you his" she stutters and I frown. I kind of wished she nearly fucked him without knowing we were a thing but I shrug it off and leave.

I felt so hurt and I hated that it really felt like it had a big affect on me. I wanted revenge to be petty for him hurting me. So I did what I knew best silently attack. I never was one to rush into revenge quickly but to wait a bit. So I was down to wait.

He did not know who he was fucking with. He hurt MY feelings not just a hoes. It made me feel disgusted that for once I thought I was all he loved.

I was now back in the room and notice he seemed to cover his hickey because he had a bit of glitter on his neck. How stupid was I?! Not to ever notice this.

I then walk in and he doesn't seem to notice having earphones and all. I then go into the restroom quickly thinking of a plan. If he some how did have feelings for me? I mean he is staying with me so he must have a little of feelings toward me.

I decided on hurting him little by little then hit him full hard on! I knew my plan very well. I then took Bee make up out and with the help of YouTube I made a fake hickey. It was near my ear where he would only notice when we were having a moment. It would only hit him the hardest at that time.

I then crawl next to him after him still not noticing me. I then layed my head on his lap and I curse at myself for wanting to back out when I see his smile.

"Hey boo where you been" He ask smacking my butt and rubbing it. I swallow my tears back in and tell him I went for a walk.

"Did you get in trouble this time" he ask and I laugh a little and shake my head no.

"Yknow I love you" he mumbles leaning down and I let a tear fall.

"What's wrong" He ask wiping my tear.

"My dad is all" I say making that up and he then kisses me rubbing my back. We then stay quiet and I wonder was that girl lying???

I then felt him move my hair to the side and nearly fall asleep until I feel Handro push me off of him.

"What the fuck is that" he yells getting close to me again tilting my head.

"The hickey you gave me" I mumble and he shakes his head.

"No my hickies I know how they look on you" he crosses his arm.

"Well apparently not" I shoot back and he tilts my head again frowning.

"I swear if this isn't mine" I then cut him off "what".

He then sighs and backs up, "who did this okay because I know damn well what I did to you yesterday and that baby is not it" he yells sounding frustrated.

I then look to the side seeing them wake up from the yelling.

"Handro I swear you think I'm cheating" I cross my arms mad well I was mad but not mad for that reason.

"Yes I actually do but with who for God sake" he shouts pushing me against the wall and tilting my head to see.

"Believe me all you want but we, everyone in this room knows you'd be the one to cheat" I yell pushing him.

"Obviously not" he says pointing at my neck.

"Oh come on be real haven't you" I say smirking and he rolls his eyes.

"Let's not turn the tables who fucking gave you a hickey Hennessy I'm not playing" he shouts frustrated and I shrug sitting down.

"Y'all straight" Rob ask getting up last.

"Let's give them room guys" Fenix says getting up.

"NO PLEASE STAY SEE HOW THE QUIET ONES ARE THE WORSE" he yells.

"Come one bro do-" Fenix then gets cut off my Handro who gives him a glare.

"Now who was it" he yells getting in my face. I then rub his neck clean from the cover up revealing his hickey.

"Who was that" I question having a laughing fit.

"You"

"Oh really then why were you hiding it" I yell smiling and he turns bright red.

"Like you said you already know I'm fooling around so why ask if you already assume" he says calmly.

"So you been fucking other girls while telling me you love me and letting me know you want a baby" I say just as calm.

"Bitch you can't say shit you obviously been playing too" he laughs.

I couldn't hold it in I then slap him and he grabs his face shook as fuck.

"You slap like a man" he laughs.

I then wipe my neck and show everyone it was make up and Handro face drops and I laugh.

"Wrong bitch and yes Handro I actually love you but I wish it was the same with you" I spit and he sighs.

"I-" I then wave it off.

"I'm sorry okay I'm so use to messing with girls but I really love you just can't help but want my sexual desires be met I mean for Jesus Christ you don't touch me like that" he groans grabbing my hands.

I then smile "I would've I actually was so down to after having closure with my dad haven't you thought that's why I don't want to but thank God my dad did so to show me your worth but hey any other guy can have this" I smile pulling my shirt up showing my boobs to the guys who seem shook as fuck.

"Boo I-"

"Oh shut it am I Your hoe or boo"I laugh.

"Make up your mind actually... too late have a nice life bastard" I say calmly. So much for my plan.

I was now fixing my stuff while Handro tries to stop me but I continue. By now everyone is shook and has nothing to say. Once I was done packing Handro seemed sad? Oh who fucking cares.