Part 55

"Handro Handro" I yell jumping on the bed and he groans. I then laugh annoying the fuck outta of him.

I then continue jumping and he then pulls my leg causing me to fall off the bed. I then decide to mess with him and I yell "owww my head".

I then moan out in pain and he looks down the bed and rolls his eyes when he sees me smiling. I then lay next to him and I see him falling asleep again.

"Handro IM HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I yell and he opens his eyes and pushes my face away looking mad. I then crack up and decide to leave him alone. I then got up and took a shower. I then changed in

I then see Handro is asleep still

I then see Handro is asleep still. I then go over to him and kiss his head and cover him up with covers. He then opens his eyes and smiles.

"Where you going" He ask yawning and I go gooey.

"I don't know I just dressed up" I respond yawning from seeing him yawn.

"Just lay back with me yeah" he yawns not letting me answer and he then pulls me down with him.

"You fucking cute" I gush squeezing his cheeks and he then pushes me off the bed again and I laugh at how moody he's being.

"Guess what" he mumbles.

"Que" (what) I ask.

"I bumped into that dude who snuck in your room turns out they let him out jail and well when you were ignoring me I bumped into him in the streets and let's just say that shit was wild" he cracks up and I look up at him to see if he's serious.

"Oh no" I say.

"Look I got a video and everything" he says and I crawl back in the bed.

"Jesus Handro" I mumble watching it.

"Damn she was mad how she know him" I ask watching how Handro was lowkey about to fight the girl too.

"His girl friend, although she yelled at me tell me why she tried to lowkey fuck me after and I pushed that fat bitch and niggas tried to fight me saying I'm disrespectful but Fenix dragged me out the party with the rest" he explains.

"Dear Lord be careful next time" I caution.

"Fuck you mean be careful ain't no one touch me and won't" he laughs and He nudges my head.

"So while I was gone you fought" I squint my eyes.

"Well I mean I tried to stop feeling fucking sad and well instead I was pissed seeing that dude free especially now that you tell me he triggered your memories" he says.

"You know your cute and I'm glad I'm here" I smile and this time I don't wait for him to pull me on his lap I just go on his lap.

"And your beautiful" he smiles and I shrug not yet having confidence in myself.

"I love your little chubby stomach" he gushed and I blush out of embarrassment. He then pushes me back and hovers over my stomach and tickles it.

"HANDRO STAWPPPP" I yell and he just laughs and kisses me and pulls me back up.

I then hear a bang and before I can get to the door Handro pulls me back down.

"Shhh stay here I might've argued with someone yesterday and well let's just say I told him to meet me here" he shushes me while I stay put but right when I was going to get up he pushes me back down. I then sigh and shoo him away.

"Man shut the fuck up" I then see Handro shoved a little and I grab my glock real quick and put it behind me. Once I peak I see Kato and him messing around.

"HENNESSY" Kato yells pushing Handro going to me.

He then hugs me and I then hear him say "woooo why you got that behind you".

"Got what" Handro ask coming back from closing the door. Kato then goes behind me pulling the gun away and giving it to Handro.

"Fuck you have this for" he questions checking if it's loaded and seeing it is.

"I been had it" I reply and Kato raises a brow and Handro looks like he wants more information.

"Man where I live it ain't games all the time and well I scare people with this shit when needed" I shrug.

"Have you shot anyone before" Kato ask trying to get my gun back but Handro shoves it in his pants.

"Nah just scared" I admit.

"I did not see this coming you have a gun" Kato strechesss the gun part.

"Are you mad Handro" I ask sitting down and Kato throws himself next to me on the bed stretching.

"No just I don't know I don't ever really want you near shit like this, you got me that all you need" he mumbles and Kato sits up now.

"Man let her keep it she should know how to take care herself too plus that shit she been had so she obviously don't use that shit dumbly" Kato shrugs passing me his joint and I take a big hit and cough like crazy passing it back.

"Nah ima keep it as long as she with me" Handro says.

Kato then passes me the joint but Handro takes it out my hand inhaling it instead.

"What the helll Handro it was my turn" I pout.

"Nah you stay clean too" I then looks at Kato and he shrugs.

"What can I do" I ask annoyed to Handro.

"Anything but stupid shit man as long as you with me you needa better yourself" He explains.

Kato then passes it to Handro and I take it and give it back to Kato.

"Same with you too no drugs as long as you with me" i sassily say.

"Fuckkkk fine deal" he says and I give him my hand to shake and he shakes it rolling his eyes.

"Y'all a complicated ass couple" Kato laughs.

"We really are" I laugh and Handro then pulls me on his lap kissing my neck and I push him off trying not to make Kato feel awkward.

"What wrong" Handro mumbles in my ear and I swear I go weak but I end up getting off of him before I don't care Kato here.

"Damn Gees she don't want you she want me" Kato laughs pulling me beside him and I laugh at Handro face. He did the stankest face.

"Man you wish" Handro says pulling me away.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I really played my life I thought I posted this already 😂😂