Part 59

Handro I told him should take a quick nap and he did. I was finally changing in my clothes and while he slept. Brushing my hair was the worst due to me leaving it dry up while sitting with Handro but oh well he needed me. I was now officially done and I saw it was 6:45pm and I decided on choosing Handro outfit so he can just wake up and dress.

I then chose some black jeans and a red jersey with a black cap. I then got him of course my necklace too wear the one that said 'Ohgeesy'. After choosing a cute outfit for him I woke him up.

"Fuck am I running late" He ask and I shake my head no. I already texted Fenix and he said he had about 30-40mins to be there.

"I picked out an outfit for you" I smile showing him it and he picks it up.

"Damn how you know what I like wearing" He ask and I shrug.

He was now taking a quick shower. I then decided texting my mom.

Me- hope you really getting better and hope the best for you 💚

Handro was now out the restroom in a towel.

"Handro come on change" I shout and rush him to the restroom.

"What the fuck" he yells and I laugh.

"I'm just kidding I just wanted to get you mad" I laugh.

7:34pm

We were now in sound check and I decided to walk outside for a bit feeling bored. While wondering around I saw the guys who beat up Handro. I then hide quick trying to see them hoping they don't see me though. I then saw they all looked pretty fucked up and I smile.

I then run back to the venue and go inside where I didn't see Handro.

"Where's Handro Kato" I ask and he looks back at me shrugging. I then go up to Rob and Fenix who don't know either. I then see Franky and Baby face Mac.

"Y'all know where's Geesy" I ask and they point to the side of the building. I then listened and went outside seeing him smoking a joint.

Remembering our deal I smack it out his hand and crush it with my shoe and smile innocently.

"Ugh why" he groans.

"Our deal" I state.

"Ohhhh yeah" he laughs and I roll my eyes laughing lightly.

"Where'd you go" He ask leaning against the wall now.

"I went for a walk since I got bored" I reply and he nods.

"Can you do me a favor" he ask and I nod.

"Rap in stage with me" he smiles and oh hell no I won't.

"Sorry but no, I'm not even good at rapping" I snort.

"You sounded pretty good in the shower plus I just want you beside me pleaseeeeee pretty please" he whines and I finally give in while he runs back in the venue excitedly letting everyone know while they dap me up.

8:26pm

We were now starting and I was hella nervous they decided on me to get in on it in the middle of the show to cool my nerves down.

I was now in the crowd in a hoodie yelling the lyrics while everyone was so into the show they didn't notice me. I then decided to take a photo of Handro who looked hella cute. (Photo on the top).

"Boo come on up and help me get this shit wavier" Handro yells.

I then run to the stage and go on top by the help of guards. I was now on the stage and looked at the crowd seeing many faces and freaked a bit. I was then handed a mic and looked over at Handro who noticed I looked nervous and continued rapping but laughed here and there.

He then grabbed my hand and danced weirdly while he continued rapping. I then got the courage and rapped along to boot it up. The crowd went wild seeing we were holding hands and rapping together.

In the moment I felt the happiest and began dancing around weirdly like Handro. Kato and Rob then came along banging there hair around while I laughed. Fenix then pushed me toward Handro. I nearly fell but Handro then wrapped his arm around me moving me side by side with him.

I then looked at Fenix who skipped away and I couldn't help but laugh.

"IF YOU BROUGHT YOUR MAIN HOE OR YOUR BOO SING LOUD FOR ME" Handro yelled.

I then heared multiple yells and I laughed.

"You still sip Ciroc, my nigga I do lean
Fuck bottle service nigga, pop the seal on the sixteen
Security fuck with me, we brought in the beam
My BITCH SO THICK, THIRTY-EIGHT IN THE JEANS" Handro yells spinning me and I blush hard.

"Bitch I'm a dog like gizmo
I stay sipping pink and it ain't Pepto-Bismol" I shout with the rest.

I was now running around dancing like crazy. I then yelled for them to hold me up. I then jumped in the crowd surfing it while I continued singing. I then was pushed back on stage to Handro and I hugged him feeling happy as fuck and hella hyped.

"GOOD NIGHTTTT GEORGIA" Handro yelled and picked me up running back stage.

"Put me down loser" I laughed.

"Nope never by the way your ass looks good from here" he laughs and I turn hella red.

"looking nice down here too" I snort smacking his ass.

"Oh hell no" Handro groans throwing me in the backstage couch. I then laugh with the rest who heard and he turns red.

"What's So bad with having an ass" I joke some more. Before I can laugh louder he covers my mouth and glares at the rest.

I then lick his hand and he groans an I laugh more.

"Awe Handro you embarrassed" I cooe squeezing his cheek and he smacks my hands away turning brighter red.

"Y'all going to the party tonight" Kato ask sitting beside me and pulling me in his embrace.

"How you been bestie" Kato says kissing my cheeks.

"Hands off Kato she's mine" Handro says pulling me away.

Kato then pulls me back "and she's my bestie". Handro then rolls his eyes. I was now getting pulled back in fourth and all I heard was "MINE".

I then get pulled forward away from both and I hear "Actually she's mine".

I then look behind me and see it's Bee "BEE OMYGOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I yell.

Before I can hug her I feel a Handro hand grab me and pull me in his lap. He was now holding me tight in his embrace and kissed my neck "no she's mine".