Part 37

We finally found a place for all of us to stay in. I was now changing into some normal regular clothes. When I came out the restroom I see Geesy in the corner of the room holding onto his stomach tight.

"Handro are you okay" I ask grabbing on his hands but he groans.

"Cal- call Kato" he stutters and I then grab his phone and do an Emergency call. Since I never have asked for his password.

Kato um Geesy needs and is asking for you

"Wait say that again" I finally hear him say.

Come Geesy needs you

"Is everything okay" he ask and when I see Geesy get up running I hang up getting more and more worried.

"Handro papas what's going on" I ask rubbing his back. He was now throwing up while groaning and I felt so overwhelmed. I felt weak. Caring about someone and not being able to help them while they hurt is the worst feeling possible.

I then heard banging and I run to the door and see Kato and Fenix barge in.

Before I can ask, or help with anything Handro tells Fenix "take her away".

I then pushed Fenix away before he can try taking me away but I then feel myself be lifted and I continued seeing MY Handro groaning without me by his side. I felt horrible and weak, if he didn't trust me to help him now then I suppose I should back up. Fenix then puts me down in front of our room and shuts the door on me.

I was confused and continued to bang on the door but they didn't bother to open it. I then sighed feeling defeated and although I wanted to be petty I decided on to just back away.

Before I can walk out the hotel I felt a tap and I turn to see a lady smiling with Geesy guard Jeremiah.

"Hi are you my little baby Alejandro girl friend" she smiles huge.

"That's her" Jeremiah replies.

Dear Lord this got to be worst timing.

"Actually yeah I am I'm Genesis nice to meet you" I then extend my hand and she instead gives me a quick side hug.

"Now where is Alejandro" she ask.

"Oh he's um asleep so I decided to explore" I try best to cover my stutter.

"Oh can I join" she says already walking ahead and I just nod.

"What's actually up with Geesy" Jeremiah ask before I can catch up.

"All I know he's in serious pain and Kato and Fenix won't lemme see him" I say and he then calls Dan.

3:45pm

"I'm glad my boy finally isn't fucking around wait actually..." she then stops and I look up and stop eating to give her my full attention.

"I recently saw he was with another girl and yes I love him but I would want you to know" She says sounding disappointed. I was surprised but glad she would be honest with me. I then realized I haven't responded and she looks down.

"Actually I already know and we had a long talk were still working through it if I'm being honest" I say and she smiles.

"That's good" is all she says and continues eating.

"You never told me your name" I say and I look up to see her with noodles sticking out her mouth. We both then bust out laughing and her noodles go flying.

"Omygosh my bad" she continues laughing now cleaning her mouth.

"My names Maria" (I actually don't know her name) she replies.