Part 38

I smile looking at the photo Handro posted on snap of him and his mom (photo above).

Tonight I went sleeping not worrying if he talked to another girl knowing his mom lowkey had my back but also because I wanted him to know I trusted his word.

After sleeping about completely nothing I wake up because I feel the bed dip and I turn.

"How was tonight" I ask digging my head in his neck and when I reached for his hair to massage it felt way different.

Before I can scoot away quickly I see the lights turn on and I scream seeing someone else and I look over seeing Handro barely even came.

"What the fuck" Handro yells throwing the guy off of me.

The guy then tries to run but Jeremiah soon grabs him and Handro walks out the room with Jeremiah while I stay confused as fuck and scared not gonna lie.

"Ma'am are you okay what happened" I hear Dan and he soon sits on the bed with me.

"I don't know I felt the bed dip and when I turned I saw Geesy barely turn the lights on so I yelled realizing I wasn't feeling Alejandro hair or seeing his face" I explain my point of view.

"HENNESSY I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT MOTHER FUCKER TELLING ME THE TRUTH" Handro yells storming toward me.

Dan then gets in front of me seeing that Handro was way wayyyy mad.

"Did you sleep with him huh" He yells and I look at him to see if he's joking.

"No I didn't swear to God" I yell and go to the side looking at him to let him see I was serious.

"Geesy I pressed the dude a little more and he confessed he's lying I knew that couldn't be true" Jeremiah says barging in.

Handro Head whips quick now and he sighs and says "Where is he then".

"Cops just took him apparently he's a major freak who also is a big fan of you" Jeremiah replies and Handro punches the wall looking furious.

"Mamas I'm sorry I believed that fucker" He says holding me tight while Jeremiah and Dan walk to there room.

"How'd he get in here" I ask terrified.

"I don't know I think you left it unlocked actually or maybe I left it unlock when I rushed to leave" he says letting me go.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here" he says.

"Don't trip you actually came on time" my heart was still beating fast but it calmed a little down as soon as Handro hugged me.

"You for real not leaving my side now, and I'm not playing" he says holding me tighter.

"I love you and I'm so sorry I swear ima kill that foo on sight" He says and I look at him and he looks shook at his confession but I soon reply with a "I love you too".

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bigger updates tomorrow, thoughts??