Part 33

I was now in the back of the car with Fenix&Geesy while the guard rode and directed one another. I soon knocked out again due to me having barely any sleep.

"Hennessy we here" I hear being shaken awake and I look up to see Geesy I then realized my music stopped so while we walked in silence I realized my phone died.

It was quite and it was awkward because it was just us while Fenix was gone and the guards stayed close having there own conversation.

"I been thinking" I then look over at him waiting for him to continue.

"Your right were not together and maybe that's why you always talking to guys so maybe it's my turn to have a little fun friend or whatever you are" he says walking faster and soon the other guard catches up to him.

I try so hard not to cry and before we went in the room I was staying in the guard grabs my arm.

"He cares and trust I know I watch him every day so if he cares he'll soon be right back next to you" he smiles and I smile back hoping it was true and I give him a quick side hug. He looks a bit shooked but soon carries a serious face like every guard puts up.

I was now in our big room and the guards then go to the other room next to us that somehow is connected to our room.

Once I finally look up I see Geesy in his boxers only. Applying some deodorant, lotion, perfume. All that. It was probably for his hoes.

I then digged in my bag finding a charger. I then decided to stay home and take a quick shower.

I was now in booty shorts and a big T-shirt.

"Finally we gotta go no-" he then stops and looks at me confused.

"I'm staying" I say keeping him from being confused.

"But" he says not finishing looking at me still looking confused.

"I'll leave you and your hoes to it while I stay home and relax" I say turning the t.v on.

"You the one who told me to be with hoes right now let's remember that" he says walking out with the guard who looked like he wanted to say something but kept quiet.

I sighed wishing I can go home, either way I'm so used to being alone with out my mom so it wouldn't be a big deal.

I then decided on calling Jack noticing it was 6:04.

Hey j baby

"What's wrong you never start a convo like that" he catches on and I smile because he doesn't seem mad any more.

I got in a argument but my mom also decided on me being home schooled for a while

"Whats bad about that I'm so fucking jealous" he whines and I laugh.

She's going to rehab for me too I can't believe she's finally going

I then sniffle a little trying not to cry.

"Omygosh that's amazing you wanna hang tonight and celebrate" he yells and I wince and pull the phone away from my ear laughing.

Oh I wish but the catch was while I'm home schooling I get to go on tour with Ohgeesy but he decided to be with hoes

"Oh hell no you okay what the fuck I can't believe in one argument he already with his hoes" he snaps sounding mad for me.

Yeah but right in the morning tomorrow he has to show me how to work this home schooling thing

"How long are you going to be gone Henny boo boo" he chuckles trying to lighten the mood. It works.

A month I think I don't know honestly, so what you doing

"Barely finishing homework and ima sleep early today cause I'm tired" he says

Your going to sleep at six what the

"Estupiiiiid time difference it's 9:30pm over here" he shouts.

Right I forgot

"Well ima sleep so goodnight beautiful stay strong" he soothes and I smile and say good bye too and hang up.

I now sigh and kinda want to go around adventuring but before I can leave I hear "if you leave I have to tag along and between me and you it was actually Ohgeesy orders".

I then roll my eyes and nod waiting for him to put his shoes on.

"Where you headed to" He ask and I shrug.

"Adventure I guess" I answer and he smiles.

8:45pm

We now found a skate park and I curse my self for not bringing my board while the guard laughs.

"Don't worry Geesy got you covered, I'm telling you he cares" he says and i shrug it off.

I then decide on the board with blank under it. It usually would have designs under but I wanted to make my own design.

I was now all ready to skate while the guard sat down to watch my moves.

I was now riding around and when I tried to do a trick I fall and crack up but soon see a hand stretched out in front of me.

"Shortie we gotta stop bumping into each other before your mans has a heart attack" he laughs and I get up.

"Actually we still not official sadly" I answer smiling trying not to think of what he's doing.

"Shit I would've cuffed already" he chuckles and I say "well I gotta go see you around Skies".

I then went toward Jeremiah the guard who looked serious.

"What he say you know Geesy don't like him" he says.

"He said we need... I don't like Geesy hoes but you don't see me beating the girls asses right now so stop looking out for this fucked up bitch right now" I fume walking back to the car.

It was quiet now and we were now in the room.

"Sorry I shouldn't have interfered" he says and I shrug smiling.

"It's cool"

"Actually I'm still looking for some fun want to go to Skyzone" I say getting some clothes ready.

"Sure just let me see what went wrong with Geesy he apparently got in a fight and all hell going loose" he says going on his phone and I sigh shaking my head.

I was now in leggings and a loose tank top.

"I gotta get Geesy first is that fine" and I nod.

I wasn't ready to see Geesy so after Jeremiah left I left too.