Part 26

I then felt someone shake me and I saw Geesy all dressed with a luggage.

"Mamas ima leave in ten minutes" he said kissing my forehead.

"Kato said to stay for two more days to rest up since your sick" I explain, I then give him my phone to see the messages.

"Hennessy you don't get to make my decisions alright" he groans throwing his back pack off.

"I was just trying to make sure your fine Handro" I say grabbing his hand but he yankes it.

He then walks out but leaves all his stuff and I just stand there confused. What did I do wrong?

Gosh maybe he's right I should've asked him if he's okay with me sending that video. I should've never made a decision for him besides I'm not anything super special or superior in his life to make decisions like that.

It's not fair though I just was trying to do the best for him and he didn't even hear me out. I then move his luggage's away and walk out for air but go back in realizing I'm just in girl boxers and a bra.

I then decide on going out in shorts with Geesy sweater of course. Although I was mad and feeling hella petty I still feel like talking to anyone else is so wrong.

I then saw he was calling and I declined  it needing a little me time and I decide calling Lily who always tells me the truth without even thinking. I love how she's brutally honest.

1:30pm

"Why would you make a choice for him like just no he's grown" she says smacking her forehead.

"I was just trying to make a good choice for him I knew he wouldn't take" I whine. She then shrugs and continues making a sand castle.

We were currently in the park being kids I guess.

"Did you tell him at least what you were thinking" she ask.

"No he left" I answer and she looks up at me laughing.

"It's not funny" I say crushing her castle and I began to snort so much and I end up choking in my own salvia.

"Bitch" she groans trying to piece it all back together.

"Call him" she suggest giving me my phone and I do call him and put it on speaker.

Bitchhhhhh

Lily yells and I hear the other line move but not respond. I then snatched my phone and say Alejandro are you still mad

"A little" he simply replies.

"Where you at though?" He questions.

Lily then takes my phone and pushes me taking my phone. She's now sitting on me. So I wouldn't be able to stop her, this isn't going to end well.

Look I understand she shouldn't make your decisions bastard but she was only looking out for you

She then presses speaker so I can hear.

"I now realized that but it still bugs because I'm suppose to be there for my friends" he says sounding more annoyed then before.

I then hear my phone hang up.

I then push her off finally and say "did he hang up".

"No I did because your honestly so wrapped up on the dude cmon let's go to the spa or something" she says and pulls me into her car not letting me reply.

"But" she then interrupts me with her car blasting music.

"Give me your phone and give your self a break" she demands and I give her my phone knowing I should relax a bit.

The entire car ride she blasted X hyped music while having the windows down and driving fast. If I was being honest I loved how free I felt in this wind.

I then stuck my tongue out and began yelling "mother raised a solider not a bitch not a bitch"

Lily then cracked up recording me.

2:09pm

We were now officially in the spa and we were just laying in the hot tub. It felt so right. Thankfully Lily payed because I realized I didn't bring money.

"Thanks" I say squeezing her hand while she just smiled and then closed her eyes enjoying herself.

"Can I tell you something" she ask after a while and she now opens her eyes and I nod.

"Actually promise me" she says not making eye contact.

"Course what's wrong" I say getting up and sitting straight up.

"Me and Melissa broke up and... I know you guys are closer but promise you won't stop talking to me because Jack is ignoring me in school" I tear falls from her face and I hug her and whisper 'promise'.

After a while she stops crying and wipes her tears.

"What happened" I ask confused on how they out of everyone would break up.

"We had a argument and she said I'm way to blunt and mean because for starters we were arguing because I called her friend a whore for cheating on her boyfriend and her friend said she was  regrettting it and after I said she was a whore her friend said I hurt her feelings. But yeah and she said that to talk to her when I've matured" she says wiping a tear.

"Want me to be honest" I ask and she nods.

I then put my arm around her and say "it hurts when your super blunt but it's something I honestly love about you".

She then laughs and wipes her tears hugging me tight.

"Apparently Jack agrees with her and wants a friendship break or whatever" she admits and I boil up from the inside because how can they do that. Like why are they acting brand new, she's been blunt since for ever.

"Don't change it's you and I don't know how they don't know that so right now screw them" I conclude with there stupidity.

"Thanks" she smiles.

I am for sure going to school tomorrow now.