Part 70

2pm

Aiden,Handro, and the rest were now in the jumping area in Skyzone while I was at the tables doing my home work besides Bee.

"So how you been liking tour " I ask and she looks at me smiling.

"Amazing it's everywhere but it also feels like a vacation" she says.

"What about you" she ask.

"Crazy but cool" I reply.

"How crazy" she tilts her head wanting more information.

"Handro wants a kid with me already it was crazy he kept telling me and it's ugh cute but I'm not ready" I then look over at her and her eyes get huge.

"YOUR LYING" she whisper shouts and I nod blushing.

"That's why in the airport he was giving me hickies and like when we were in the hotel room he kept kissing me saying come on it'll be amazing and shit" I whisper to her the tea and she smiles huge.

"Well what'd you say" She mumbles

"I just kept telling him I'm not ready and he's like don't you see I can take care of you and Aiden perfectly so how couldn't I with a baby but like him on me felt so good but I'm just not ready" I gush

"How cuteeeee I'm jelly" she whines

"You have a baby with Fenix though" I state

"Yeah but we fucked and talked and when we became hella close and actually started dating we fucked but didn't plan this but it got us closer at least but you guys no you guys are the real deal the goals" She explains

"I It was so hard saying no" I mumble turning red.

"Uuuu you wanted that D" she yells and I shush her turning bright red and am glad Handro didn't hear it so I hope not.

"Shut up Bee" I yell and she laughs roasting on me turning red.

"So y'all for real serious now like lovey shit" she ask and I shake my head yes and she looks behind me and ends up staying quiet and I turn to see Handro coming.

"Boo I'm tired" Handro says out of breath sitting next to me putting his arm around me.

"Ewww your sweatyyyy" I yell pushing him off me while he laughed.

I then saw Aiden and the rest playing rosie posie.

"Just seeing that makes me wonder how Fenix will be with our Baby" Bee gushes rubbing her medium belly.

"Man Bee How is it knowing y'all gonna have a mini you" Handro ask and Bee looks at me smirking and I turn red.

"It's amazing because it feels right and my baby gonna be hella cute just saying" she sighs rubbing her belly.

Didn't he just say sorry for pushing it??? But he over here making it obvious he wants one still. Dear Lord. He hella funny.

"Why" Bee ask and I roll my eyes knowing she was gonna ask.

"Man I just want a baby already" Handro yells pulling me on his lap and rubbing on my thighs. I turn red hiding my face in his chest because people started looking.

"Awe have y'all tried already" Bee whispers and I nearly choke.

"Nah But I hope so soon because gosh man" he groans and nibbles on my neck and I get off him and smack him telling him were in public and he laughs.

"I love your reaction thats why I do it" Handro laughs.

"Y'all too cute like yesssss a baby it'd top it off what you think Hennessy" Bee ask and I turn red and Handro smirks.

"Awe you blushing mamas" Handro chuckles.

"I'm not ready" I laugh and cover my face.

"Ready for what" Fenix ask kissing Bee cheek.

"Our Babies well at least Handro want a baby but shhh" Bee tells him and he sits down smiling.

"Damn are y'all going too y'all baby would be the flyestttt" Fenix says shaking Handro hand.

"Too bad we're not I'm not ready" I laugh.

"Dammit" Fenix sighs.

"That's our baby for right now" I point at Aiden and Handro mumbles how he wants his own and I laugh but peck him.

"Shit Geesy it gonna be a lot of responsibility though" Fenix let's Handro know.

"Exactly"

"I don't care because I know with you I can do so much" Handro says grabbing my hand.

"Aweee y'all too cute"

"A baby pleaseeee" he whines.