Part 77

I was not able to escape Handro grip who was trying to let me stay.

"Ohgeesy or whatever you are let me go" I yell pushing him.

"Henny Boo please hear me out" he sighs grabbing my face. His eyes I look away immediately knowing I'd get lost.

"Stop okay just stop I wanted a relationship where it would be normal with someone who actually cares" I growl.

"I" He stops him self.

"Who are you going to after me" he ask grabbing my face.

I then spit at his face and I shove him hard toward the guys.

"Fuck offffffff your going to regret this" I yell with tears and before I slap him our eyes lock and I turn not being able to. I then turn and leave before I stay and continue to hurt him.

Bee caught up and said nothing but walked with me out of the building.

"Hen I am so sorry" Bee whispers

"He'll pay okay just know I'll be fine after that" I chuckle.

"Hen that's not the way" Bee warns.

"I'm tired of not knowing if he actually likes me okay and that's not okay Bee he's fucking with me and you expect me not to do anything" I yell and she says nothing.

"What are you going to do" she ask

"Don't worry about it just go back I'll see you around" I reply rolling my eyes and rolling my luggage away. She then backs up looking disappointed and leaves.

I then called Landon who apparently was around and I learned he was the actual chill one. He was on his way and I went back in the lobby to wait.

"Hennessy where you going" I hear Handro ask from behind me.

I just ignore him and look down at my phone and see Landon texted he was here. I then got up and I felt Handro follow but I said nothing.

"Please don't go" he says grabbing my hand and my breath hitches and I stop and look back at him.

"No you please stop" I mumble taking his hands off me and I continue walking.

Landon now opens the trunk and I load my stuff in and I look at the hotel and see Handro standing inside watching. I then go to the front and hop in.

"Everything okay" Landon ask

"No" is all I say and he seems to want to ask why but once I put my earphones in he stays quiet.

Landon then pulls to the side of the road after a while and I take my earphones off confused.

"Where you want me to take you" He ask

"Anywhere" I sigh

"Did he hurt you"he ask whispering again someone thinks I'm so fragile and I hated it.

"My feelings yeah" I reply

"Guys are dicks and so are girls if I'm being honest you'll eventually learn that your usual better of alone well I learned that" he says

"Yeah I've always promised myself I would never let a mother fucker mess with my feelings but I fell in love? And he didn't" I admit

"I've been through that. Theirs literally no escape of love and it hits like a bitch" he laughs lightly.

"Who hurt you" I laugh along

"Every girl I literally been with" he smiles

"They at least all taught me something and I just learned to help me become stronger... it also helped me catch a cheater quick now so I don't get so attached " he shrugs

"Or you can give them a taste of they're own medicine" I smile

"I don't like anyone hurting because of me no matter what" he admits.

"I'm very petty" I say

"What happened with you and Skies" he ask

"Kept getting trying to get at me it started to annoy me because at the time well it caused lots of problems and me caring about Geesy it got me mad that Skies just kept trying knowing it was pissing him off and on our end Ohgeesy was actually insecure" I explain

"Insecure?" He ask shock

I nod and he looks down still a bit shooked.

"What are you going to do to him with your petty ass" he ask and we laugh.

"I'm not sure if I still want to be petty right now but I have stuff in mind" I shrug

"So you gonna hang with me or want me to take you to the airport" he ask

I shrug