Part 73

2:34am

I was still awake doing home work I needed one more paragraph for a history essay and I still had more stuff after. Handro was asleep by now. We talked and he still wants a girl well a baby in general. He understands where I'm coming from but can't help but want one.

I finally finished my paragraph and was now on to a chemistry assignment. Half an hour later I was done and needed reading to do in a bit but I needed air so that's what I decided on.

I was now out with my backpack of course and I did a jog around the block. One or two blocks away I saw a bridge I can go under in it and I did just that. I felt my adrenaline go up and decided to do what I have stopped doing for a while. My signature.

I was in the middle of finishing my design well graffiti when I saw lights flash around and heard someone running toward me. I shoved the Can in my pocket and put my hoodie and ran as fast as I could.

I was being chased by two cops and I loved the feeling but also was very scared. I was now far away hiding in a trash can. I stayed there for about ten minutes. Before I got out I threw away my sweater and can.

I was now walking back to the hotel feeling way better but way worse. All bad.

I was now back but decided to take a shower.

3:56am

It was almost time to wake them up so I did. Our stuff were all packed already we just needed to dress.

"Where did you go" Handro ask sleepily

"What do you mean" I ask

"I woke up and didn't see you" he says crossing his arms.

"Okay okay I was bored went for a walk and might've got caught doing graffiti but I ran away successfully" I snort

"Oh no how you get away" he ask sitting down stretching.

"Well I covered my face and put the Can in my pocket. So I ran a couple blocks while two cops chased me. I then lost them and got in a trash can and before I got out after a while I left my spray can and jacket behind and walked back" I explained and he laughed at me.

"How you run away you hella slow" he says cracking up.

"I'm pretty fast stop hating" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"Aiden is leaving home today by the way" he says and I frown, ima miss him.

"Awe already" I whine and he nods.

"Nooo" I whine picking Aiden up who was already half asleep. I then hugged him tightly and shushed him to sleep.

"I know y'all got close huh" I then nod responding.

"How he leaving" I ask

"Jeremiah gonna ride a plane back home with him" he explains and I frown.

We were now at the airport by 4:34am on the jet and i was kissing Aiden bye.

"Papas I love you okay stay strong" I say kissing his cheek again.

"I no wanna leave you" he cries and I nearly melt

"You going to see your mom though I promise I'll call you" I promise him and he nods still crying a bit.

"I will always be here okay" I say hugging him and he nods.

"I love you mamas" he waves as he walks away with Jeremiah. I then wave back and sigh. Gosh I'm really going to miss him.

I then felt Handro come from behind and kiss my shoulder.

"Don't worry he'll be fine" he mumbles rubbing my back and I sigh nodding. I just wanted to keep him 😭. We were now sitting and to distract myself I began reading the chapters and Handro stayed quiet letting me focus.

I was finally done by 5:37am.

Me- love you💚

Ma 💋- and I love you

Ma 💋- so am I having a grandchild???

Me- no 😂😂

Ma 💋- dammit!