They see you in your underwear

They walk in on you when you are only wearing your underwear. It's their first time see you like this.

Arthur-

Arthur would freeze, like if he stood still you wouldn't see him. When you saw him and became flustered, covering yourself up, he would apologize and try to look anywhere other than your body no matter how difficult it was to tear his eyes away. Awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, asking you the question that he came in to your tent to ask you in the first place. After you answered in a flustered manner, he would just nod before leaving you tent. The next time you saw him, you both pretended that it never happened.

Dutch-

Dutch wouldn't really get flustered by it, only pause for a moment to assess the situation before being pleasantly surprised. But still he is a gentlemen. So when you saw him and became flustered, he would turn his back to you while apologizing smoothly. He would have the conversation he came into your tent to have while you were half dress, and bright red, behind him. Before leaving he would give you a casual compliment, making you blush and thankful that he wasn't looking at you, and he would be smiling to himself as he left your tent.

Micah-

Micah wouldn't be affected, he would just be happy to have caught you at such a time. If you hadn't seen him, he would juts stand there with his arms crossed while waiting for you to realize he was there. He would just smirk when you got flustered, trying to cover yourself up. He enjoyed making you flustered and definitely enjoyed seeing you like this, even if you were shouting at him he would just smirk. Making a crude comment and winking before leaving you, laughing to himself. Every time you walked by him in camp he would smirk or wink at you.

Charles-

As soon as Charles saw you in your underwear he would apologize and turn around, not wanting to make you uncomfortable or let his gaze linger for too long. You stuttered, telling him that it was alright while you grabbed something to cover your body even if he hand his back turned to you. He asked if you wanted him to leave or if he could just ask you something quickly, again you told him that it was okay and he could ask you the question. Once you answered him he would apologize again and leave your tent.

Javier-

Javier would see you and would be torn about how to react. He would smirk to himself and admire your body, until you caught him. You became flustered and quickly covered yourself, looking at him with wide eyes and waiting for him to say or do something. He wouldn't turn around, since you were now covering your body, but he would apologize before asking you what he wanted to ask you in the first place. He wouldn't let his gaze wander, only looking you in the eyes as you answered him. Winking at you and giving you a flattering compliment before leaving your tent.

Sean-

Sean would stare, he wouldn't be able to stop himself, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly agape. When you saw him, grabbing a sheet to cover your body and shouting at him to snap him out of the trance he seemed to be in. He would get a little flustered, and apologize but not even think about turning around. He would just have a whole conversation with you before leaving your tent, quickly poking his head back in to compliment you before leaving again. When ever he saw you around camp, his gaze would linger on you a little longer than usual, you caught him staring a few times. Making you blush.

Requests?