Charles Smith: Voyeur

Charles Smith X Female Reader

Summary: you discovered a secret natural pool which you decided to make your go to spot. One night, when you are bathing in the water there, you notice that a certain outlaw is watching you.

Warnings: Smut

Word Count: 2500

You had discovered the natural pool a little while after the gang moved to the new camp. It was a truly beautiful. The pool of nearly clear water was surrounded by thick trees, making the body of water very secluded and extremely private. You had stumbled upon it by mistake and you would be surprised if any other member of the gang knew about it.

The tree line came right up to the water, except for a small patch of grass beside the edge of the water. It was large enough for your horse to stand and for you to sit when you needed to clear your mind.

During the day, the pool was well let and the sun reflected off of a water in such a way that made it look like it was glistening. The small grassy space was protected by the shade of the trees, a perfect place to keep out of the sun. But you preferred to visit the pool of a night. During the night, the moon could be easily seen above the trees, almost as if it was position in the sky in such a way that it would perfectly light up the pool. The moonlight reflected off of the darkened water, it looked like something from a fairy tale. You thought that it looked truly magical.

The water was shallow near the land but got deeper towards the centre. The edges of the water were only deep enough to cover your ankles but as you walked further in the water would rise up your legs. You could walk in deep enough for the water to cover your shoulders, the centre of the pool was even deep enough for you to not be able to touch the ground with your toes.

One night you had decided to go to the pool one night to bathe, it always relaxed you. The cool water after a long, hard day did wonders.

You dismounted your horse and left them to roam through the trees, knowing that they would come back once you gave a whistle. You undressed, leaving your clothes in a neat pile on the grass patch by the side of the water.

You stepped into the water, it was still and didn't even lap over your feet. You walked into the water, deep enough for the water to cover your chest. You sighed, your muscles relaxing almost instantly. You submerged yourself under the water, just so that you could wet your hair. As you stood up again, you slicked your hair back over your head, pushing it out of your face. You then wiped your hands over your face to get the water away from your eyes.

Charles had left the camp a little while ago to explore the surrounding area of the camp, they were still fairly new it the area and Charles believed that the place had more to offer than what met the eye. He had only planned on clearing his mind and maybe finding some beautiful locations along the way.

As he was wandering through some trees, his horse quietly following behind him, he heard movement. He recognised the sound as water moving softly. Charles signalled for his horse to stay still and it did before he moved silently towards the sound, not wanting to scare away any animals that were there.

Charles was definitely surprised by the sight that appeared in front of him. He found himself unable to tear his gaze away, even though he knew he should, as he watched you walk further into the water.

You had your back to him and were already waist deep in the water when he showed up, so he hadn't actually seen anything intimate. Charles watched as you submerged yourself under the water before resurfacing and pushing your hair out of your face.

He couldn't help but focus on the way that the moonlight hit your skin. Because of the way the moonlight reflected off of the water, Charles was pretty sure that he could see every water droplet on your body. You see, the moonlight reflected off of the water droplets and made you seem almost mystical, like Charles was imagining you.