Beau Gray: In This Bed Forever

Beau Gray X Female Reader

Summary: You and Beau have been friends since you moved to Clemens Point, when he invited you inside the manor for the first time you think that you might just never leave.

WARNING: smut

Word Count: 2800

You have been running with the Van der Linde gang for as long as you can remember and you had all been camping at Clemens Point for a little while now. The gang had been working on digging up dirt about the family feud in the near by town, Rhodes, since you got here.

You were not part of the A-Team that was deputised, which you were actually thankful for, but you had been into Rhodes a few times. You had also been in town by yourself to look for any interesting leads, you hadn't found many but you made some money from your efforts.

Rhodes was where you met Beau Gray, a young man that you had thought was a little strange at first. He was just very different to the other men you have met. Beau seemed to have taken an instant liking to you.

Beau seemed to know about who and what you were. Sure, he didn't know exactly who you were and that you were with the Van der Linde gang, but he knew that you were an outlaw just like your friends and those knew deputies. He wasn't fooled like his uncle was. 

Beau had given you a tour around the town, he told you all about the family feud and the blurry history behind it. You have actually been spending a lot of time with Beau, and both of you had been slowly falling for each other, not that either of you addressed it. 

He often told you that he had never met a woman like you before and that he admires your confidence and independence. You thought that Beau was the sweetest man you have ever met and so unlike what you are used too. You were both a pleasant change to each other and you enjoyed spending time together.

-----

You were sitting on the steps of the Gray house, leaning back against the railing with your journal in your hands. You were lazily drawing, sketching the Gray gardens, and lounging around like you owned the place.

The guards and staff had seen you around a few times with Beau so they didn't bother you anymore, they just assumed that you were looking for Beau. You were pretty sure that they thought you were working for him.

The front doors of the house opened and Beau walked out, stopping in his tracks when he saw you on the steps.

"Good morning, Beau!" you smiled as you put your journal away in your satchel, standing up and facing the man.

"What are you doing here?" Beau asked with slightly widened eyes, you had obviously surprised him.

"Oh, well that's a lovely way to greet a friend" you rolled your eyes, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, no, I'm sorry. I'm happy to see you, really happy actually. I'm just...surprised" he assured you, not wanting to offend you or make you think that you weren't welcome. You were more than welcome.

"I just thought that I would pay you a visit" you told him with a smile.

"My father would kill me if he knew I was associating with you" Beau reminded you with a small laugh, you knew that he didn't mean any harm by that.

"That just makes it more fun, the added risk" you winked before laughing to yourself.

"Ah, yeah, I guess it might" Beau nodded, blushing lightly to himself. You always had a way of getting him flustered. "I hope this doesn't sound rude and I really don't want to offend you but I really shouldn't let my father or my family see you" he said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.