Micah Bell: Bearable

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: you are a new member of the gang and Micah starts to warm up to you.

Word Count: 2800

Micah is a little suspicious of anyone new but when you joined the gang he was barely bothered by you. He didn't see you as a threat or as anything of interest, so he really just ignored you.

But that didn't give you immunity from Micah's abuse. If you got in his way he would snap at you, throw an insult your way, or simply push you out of the way. If you did something in a way he deemed incorrect, he would let you know about it, not politely either. He would criticise you any chance he got. Basically, he treated you the same way he treated everyone else.

Micah didn't think much of you, but you were bearable.

-----

You were minding your own business, pouring yourself a cup of coffee, when Micah apparently decided that he would mess with you. You huffed as his shoulder nudged you in your back, this man tested you everyday.

"I've met men like you before, Micah Bell" you spoke as your turned to face him, even though he wasn't even looking at you.

"Have ya now?" Micah asked with a smirk as he turned to face you, obviously wanting to hear what else you had to say.

"Yeah...men who bully other people to make themselves feel better, to make themselves feel superior. If it works for you, carry on, but I want to let you know that it doesn't work. I'm sure you feel very manly when you push people around but...it just makes you look like an ass" you told him with a small smirk before taking sip of your coffee, cocking an eyebrow at him.

Micah just laughed at your comment, it wasn't one of his sarcastic chuckles, it was a real laugh. He smiled fondly at you before shaking his head and walking away from you.

Micah was a little surprised but he figured that you were full of surprises, you weren't what he expected when you first walking into the camp at all.

Oh yes, he liked you.

The only thing worse than having Micah hate you is having Micah like you. When he likes you or see potential in you, he will push you to your limits. He bothers you even more than he bothers the others. He will bug you and irritate you until you snap and fight back, he will criticise everything you do but only because he thinks you can do better.

You don't know what is worse, Micah annoying you to piss you off or Micah annoying you to get your attention.

-----

You and Micah were on a job together, which you actually didn't mind. Micah is a good shot so you know that even though he will almost definitely get you into trouble, he would probably be able to get you out of trouble as well.

The job was something simple, something that you and Micah had spotted when you were last in town. A general store in town was a front for some sort of shady backroom business, so you were both going to rob the place. Simple as that.

You both walked into the store with your bandannas covering your faces and your guns loaded. "Open up the back room" Micah ordered sternly as he pointed his gun at the general store owner.

The store owner just nodded before starting edge towards the back room, trying to avoid getting shot. Micah patted you on the shoulder, signalling for you to take over. You aimed your gun at the store owner and followed the nervous man towards the locked door to the back room. You glanced over your shoulder to see what Micah was doing, to see him opening the cash register.