Micah Bell: More Than a Night

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: You and Micah have been seeing each other but you are from different worlds. He is an outlaw, you are a normal member of society. (Request: you are in somewhat of a relationship, like Mary and Arthur)

Warnings: Micah is kinda an asshole?

Word Count: 3300

Your head perked up when you heard a knock on the front door of your apartment, you hadn't been expecting anyone so you wondered who it was at this time in the evening. You walked over to the front door and opened it, surprised to see the familiar outlaw standing in front of you.

"Micah...what are you doing here?" you asked, your eyes slightly widened.

"Some of us were in town, thought I would stop by" Micah shrugged, obviously expecting you to just invite him inside.

"How thoughtful of you" you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest. He can't just saunter in here without any explanation or even a 'hello'.

"Oh c'mon, don't be bitter. I'm here now, ain't I?" Micah asked as he placed his hands on your hips, holding onto the firmly as he walked you backwards into the apartment and kicking the door closed behind him.

"Unfortunately" you scoffed, turning your head to the side so that you weren't looking at him.

"Aw, did ya miss me?" he asked teasingly as he pulled you closer to him, your chest pressed against his as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck.

"You wish" you scoffed again, trying not to think about how much you enjoy the feeling of his facial hair against your skin.

"I see right through you, darlin'" Micah smirked against your jaw before pulling away and kissing you.

Micah was right, you did miss him and you hated that. So, you kissed him back and slowly wrapped your arms around his neck, letting him pull your body closer to his.

You knew that you could do better than the dirty outlaw that you had your arms around but you didn't want anyone other than him, which was frustrating. You knew that you deserved better than him but you still stuck around, waiting for him to show his face again, because you still wanted him even if you shouldn't.

You had fallen in love with him, even if you shouldn't have.

-----

The next morning came sooner than you would have liked. You woke up in your bed, turning around to see Micah already getting dressed and getting ready to leave. You frowned to yourself, wishing that this wasn't such a familiar sight.

"You're leaving already?" you asked, making him turn to you now that he knew you were awake.

"We've talked about this" Micah sighed. Even he knew that you wanted him to stay, but still he never seemed to do anything that wasn't for selfish reasons.

"That doesn't mean we can't talk about it again" you mumbled, not caring if he heard you or not.

"Come on, babe, you knew what this was" he hummed as he climbed back on to the bed.

"Yeah, I know" you nodded, standing up from the bed when he tried to reach out for you. Instead of falling back into bed with him, you started to get dressed.

"Y'know, we can always go for another round if you're going to miss me that much" Micah told you and you could hear the smirk in his voice as he stood from the bed again. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, pulling you closer to him.