Catch up with John Marston

Hey! Look at that! I finally did it XD

They Flirt with you around camp-

John Marston can't flirt. He stumbles over his words and mixes up his compliments, but damn it he tries. He would compliment you awkwardly before blushing and looking away from you, which you found very endearing. He was just hopeless and he knew it but he didn't give up. He really liked you and he noticed that his attempt of flirting would make you smile so he would keep doing it.

They get Jealous-

John wouldn't cause a scene, he might want to but he won't because he knows that you wouldn't approve. He knows that you love him and wouldn't cheat on him but he still got jealous when over people flirted with you. Instead of causing an argument he would just wrap his arm around you and pull you closer to him while glaring at the stranger, maybe throwing in a treat or insult if he was particularly worked up. You would realise that he was getting jealous and try not to laugh but you didn't mind, you would just lean into him before dismissing the flirtatious stranger.

You have an argument-

You don't argue with John much but when you do, it drives you crazy. John can act like a child when you are in an argument, he ignores you but glares at you when ever he walks past you, when you try to talk to him he just mutters something and walks away. So you give up trying, telling him he is acting like a child before shaking your head and walking away. John would scoff and pretend not to be bothered by it. After a few other people in the camp told him how much of an idiot he was being he would come and apologise.

They see you in your underwear-

John would freeze, simply not knowing what to do or say. His breath would catch in his throat causing a strangled sound to escape his throat and catch your attention. You would get flustered and embarrassed as you covered yourself up, neither of you knowing how to react. John would apologise as he turned around, and he would mutter something about you having nothing to be embarrassed about before leaving the tent. Whenever he saw you around camp he his cheeks would turn pink and so would yours.

Having sex-

John never really gets rough with you but he wasn't always completely gentle either. However, he is attentive and always makes sure that he is giving you as much pleasure as you are giving him. Every time he makes you moan he smiles, he just loves those noises but more importantly he loves that he is the reason you are making them. He best likes sex when it is intimate, when he is close to your, your body pressed against his.

Aftercare-

John doesn't really have a favourite way to lay with you, he his happy in any position really. He likes to hold you of course but he also likes to lay facing you. Both of you lying on your sides, facing each other. His arm either wrapped around your waist or his hand caressing your faces. When you both decide to sleep, he wraps is arm around you and pulls you into his chest, burying his face into your hair as you both fell asleep.

Horse riding-

John liked to get out of camp and go on horse rides with you. Normally you would both ride on your own horses and just walk as you went for a long ride, but sometimes he would insist that you ride on the same horse. Just because he likes to be close to you. He would have you sit in front of him so that he could wrap an arm around your waist and so that he is able to see your face when you look up at him to talk to him.

PDA-

John doesn't mind some PDA, actually he quite likes it but not too much. Juts simple things like quick kisses, a kiss on the cheek, when you hold his arm when you walk together, maybe even you sitting on his lap in camp but that's the extent of it. Nothing too over affectionate because he prefers to be affectionate and close to you when you are somewhere private.