Charles Smith: Hunting

Charles Smith X Female Reader

Summary: Hunting with Charles takes a turn.

WARNING: smut

Word Count: 1100

You and Charles had gone hunting, like you had done together many times in the past. You were stalking some deer, both of you holding your bows and crouched behind some tall grass. One of the deer looked up, looking off into the distance, before all them were alarmed by something and all ran away.

"Well...that went well" you sighed in defeat as you lowered your bow, wondering what had scared them off.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, it happens sometimes" Charles lowered his bow before patting you on your shoulder reassuringly.

"So, we didn't get the deer but we've still done pretty well. It's been a good day" you shrugged, other than the deer you had a successful day.

"Yeah, we have enough for the camp. We can try again tomorrow" Charles told you.

"Let's get back to the horses" you nodded and Charles nodded along.

You both turned and walked back towards the horses, that were lazing around among the trees. You walked up to your horse and began to put your bow away on your horse's saddle. You could feel eyes on you, causing you to looked over your shoulder at Charles, seeing him watching you.

"What are you looking at?" you asked teasingly with a smile.

"Nothing" Charles smiled to himself, putting his own bow away on his horse's saddle.

You smiled to yourself as you turned away from him, finishing securing your bow to the horse's saddle. You smiled more when you felt hands on your waist and Charles' chest pressed against your back.

Charles dipped his head down and pressed a gentle kiss to your clothed shoulder. You turned around to face him in his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and smiling up at him. You lent up and pressed a lingering kiss to his lips, Charles instantly kissing you back.

He pulled away form you and took your hand in his before slowly walking you away from the horses. You followed him with absolutely no hesitation or question.

You walked, hand in hand, away from the two horses and further into the trees.

~NSFW starts here~

Once you were both somewhere that felt quiet and secluded, that felt private despite being out in the open, Charles turned back to you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his body, kissing you.

You instantly returned the kiss as his hands gently squeezed your hips, before running them up your waist and up your back. He held you against his chest, something that he did that always made you feel safe.

Your hands ran up his chest before holding the back of his head, your fingers curling in his hair. Charles' hands slid down to your belt, nimbly unbuckling it and undoing your pants. Following his lead, your fingers worked on unbuttoning his shirt while you kicked off your boots. 

Charles tugged your pants down over your hips before running his hands up your waist. You pulled away from the kiss, stepping away from him only enough to be able to bend down and remove your pants.

The tall man watched you with a small smile as he unbuckled his own belt and undid his own pants. You kicked your pants to the side before stepping back towards Charles.

Before you could do anything, his hands had wrapped around the back of your thighs and lifted you off of the ground the ease. You instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist while your arms wrapped around his neck.

You rested your forehead against Charles' as he walked you towards one of the trees behind you. You pressed a small but loving kiss to his lips as Charles lowered himself to the ground, so that he was sitting on the forest floor and leaning back against the tree behind him.

You straddled Charles' lap, cupping his face in your hands as you both shared a slow and loving kiss. Charles took his time as he unbuttoned your shirt, letting it hang open but not pushing it off of your shoulders, just like his was.

You hooked your fingers around the waistband of his pants and Charles lifted his hips just enough for you to be able to pull his pants down over his hips.

One of your hands settled on Charles' shoulder while your other hand wrapped around the back of his neck, partly tangling in his hair. One of his hands was on your hip while his other was on your waist, holding you against him. You rested your forehead against his, small smiles on both of your faces.

"I love you" you whispered as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"I love you too" Charles whispered back as he rubbed small circles on your hip with his thumb.

You met for a sweet kiss, that muffled your content sighs as you sank down onto him, pausing for a second before setting a slow and sensual pace. You held each other close, your foreheads resting against each other unless your lips were meeting his for a loving and heated kiss.

Slowly, your movements began to become less controlled while Charles' hips began to stutter against yours. You lent against him as his lips captured yours in another heated kiss, your bodies stilling as you both tipped over that edge that you had both been chasing.

You both sat like that, with smiles no your faces for a moment. Once you both steadied your breathing and came down from your highs, Charles kissed your forehead tenderly, making you smile.

You remained in his lap and shared short kisses as you both buttoned your own shirts up, smiling at each other while doing so.

This definitely wasn't the first time the pair of you had slipped away together when you were in the middle of nowhere to do something like that, and it definitely wouldn't be the last.

You both stood up and Charles fastened his pants before buckling his belt again, while you pulled on your pants and boots, fastening everything before he walked up to you. Charles ran his fingers through your hair before cupping your face in his hands, leaning down to give you another kiss.

You kissed him back with a soft smile on your lips. You both pulled away from each other and Charles took your hand in his, both of you walking back towards the horses.

Charles smiled to himself before wrapping his arm around you and pulling you into his side, placing a small kiss on the top of your head, making your face light up with a smile.

You may not have gotten those deer but you certainly had nothing to complain about.

Requests?