Sean MacGuire: It's a Date

Sean MacGuire X Female Reader

Summary: You are a new member of the camp and Sean instantly develops a crush on you.

Word Count: 2100

Leaving your horses at the hitching posts, you followed Dutch Van der Linde into the his camp. He had been very kind to you, offering you a place to stay. He told you that you didn't even need to pay him, like rent, you just had to pull your weight around the camp, which you already planned to do.

Dutch told you that he would introduce you to a few members of the gang before letting one of his men show you around.

Sean glanced up from the conversation around the campfire, he wasn't really paying attention to them anyway. When he looked up, he saw you walking into the camp with Dutch. Who were you?

You were wearing a rather cheap blouse and skirt but you still looked wonderful in it. Your hair was pulled back, away from your face, but your hair was mostly loose and fell over your shoulders perfectly. He didn't even know your name but Sean was already interested in you.

Sean watched as Dutch walked you over to speak with Hosea, he could only watch you talk since he couldn't hear what you were saying. Whatever you were talking about, Hosea nodded and shook your hand. Sean watched you smile and almost smiled to himself, your smile was beautiful.

Dutch waved to Arthur, gesturing for him to come and speak with them, so that's exactly what Arthur did. You and Arthur spoke for a moment before you shook his hand. Sean tilted his head to the side as Dutch seemed to hand you over to Arthur before he walked away with Hosea.

Arthur and you started walking through the camp, he was gesturing towards different members of the gang and different parts of the camp while he spoke. That's when Sean realised what Arthur was doing, he was giving you a tour! And that meant that you were probably joining the gang!

Sean jumped up from his seat without an explanation before walking over to you both. "King Arthur! Who's the lovely lady?" Sean asked with a bright smile, holding his arms out to his sides. Was he trying to be friendly or just make a big entrance? You didn't know but you were intrigued, he seemed more cheerful than anyone else in camp that you had met yet. You instantly noticed his Irish accent and you instantly loved it.

"That's Sean MacGuire, his bark is much worse than his bite" Arthur told you, gesturing towards the younger man.

"yeah, real fucking funny" Sean rolled his eyes while you laughed quietly to yourself. He seemed like he would be a handful but you were already growing fond of him.

"Hi, I'm Y/N L/N" you introduced yourself and held out your hand with a smile.

"Sean MacGuire" Sean introduced himself, even though Arthur had already done that for him, as he shook your hand. "Okay, Morgan, you ain't needed anymore. I can show her around" he assured the older man, dismissing him with a wave of the hand.

"Is that alright with you?" Arthur asked, looking down at you.

"Sure, I don't mind" you shrugged, not seeing the harm in it. Arthur just shook his head before walking away from you both, he felt a little bad for you, you had no idea what you had gotten yourself into.

"Don't mind him, he's just threatened by me" Sean told you once Arthur was out of sight.

"He's threatened? No offence, Mr MacGuire, but isn't Mr Morgan, like, a high ranking member of the gang?" you asked, but that was just the impression that you got from what Dutch had told you.

"You've been here for five minutes and they've already filled yer head with nonsense. Sure, Arthur is the golden boy now but it's my youthful vigour, it intimidates him" Sean told you, gesturing to him self as if to say 'see?'. You laughed at his comment and, to Sean, your laugh was next to musical. He loved it.