Arthur Morgan and John Marston: Torn Part 3

Arthur Morgan X Female Reader X John Marston

Summary: your relationship with Arthur and John continues to develop.

Word Count: 3400

WARNING: smut (will be marked), also this is the first threesome I've ever wrote so be kind XD

You, John, and Arthur have been dating for a while now and it had been going better than any of you had expected. The three of you were happy together, all of you finally had the person you loved in your arms. Jealousy hadn't been a problem like you worried it would be, neither John or Arthur seemed to get jealous. When either any of you saw the other two together, all of you could only smile at the sight.

There had been some awkwardness at the beginning, since none of you really knew how the whole thing would work but the three of you just tried to do what felt right. The three of you tried and it worked. It just felt right and natural for the three of you to be together.

The rest of the gang didn't know about the three of you yet, you all decided that it would just be easier for now if the gang wasn't involved in your relationship. You knew that they would all have their own opinions on it and none of you could bare to hear it right now.

It was still early stages in the relationship really, even though you had all already confessed your love to each other. You had known each other for a long time but this was new, it was uncharted territory and the three of you had decided to take it slow.

-----

The new relationship had brought the three of you closer together, and Arthur and John had gotten past their uncomfortable feeling about 'being together'. Even though they only really acted romantically towards you, not towards each other, they were still in a relationship together but now that just felt normal.

Arthur sat on the ground with his back against the tree behind him, with you sitting beside him. You lent against him, your head on your shoulder as you watched him drawing in his journal. You both sat a little distance away from the camp since nobody knew that you were together, it was easier for them not to know.

Arthur looked down at you and smiled when he realised that you had fallen asleep, you looked so peaceful. His looked up when he heard footsteps approaching, smiling again when he saw John walking over to you both.

"How did the stagecoach turn out?" Arthur asked in a hushed tone, trying not to wake you up.

"Good, not a huge take but good enough" John nodded as he tugged his jacket off and threw it to the ground, sitting down beside you.

Arthur chuckled to himself as you shifted and your eyes fluttered open. "Hey, John" you smiled as you sat up straight, waking yourself up a little more.

"Hey, Y/N" John greeted you, chuckling at your sleepiness. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pressed a kiss to your temple, making you smile even more.

The three of you stayed like that for a little while, like you were in your own little world. It was simple moments like this that erased any doubts that the three of you might ever have.

-----

You loaded the small crate onto the back of Pearson's wagon, he had asked you for some help since everyone else seemed busy but you were finished now. You were just about to turn around when you felt two arms wrap around your waist. You jumped a little, making your attacker chuckle into your hair. You knew that laugh.

"John, you scared the Hell out of me" you laughed as you turned around to face him, knowing that nobody could see you both here.

"Sorry, we were waiting for you to finish up" John apologised with a small smile, nodding his head to the side. You looked over to the tree line and saw Arthur leaning back against one of the trees with his arms crossed over his chest, he was waiting for the both of you.