A Child gets Attached to them

Request: Could you do one where they meet a child and the child ends up following them around a lot and they get attached to them. It will be a new child that has joined the camp and has no parents.

Arthur-

Arthur had spent a lot of time with Jack, taking him fishing or just for a horse ride, but he never really expected the new kid in camp to take a shine to him. Perhaps Jack told them all about his Uncle Arthur? Arthur would try to dismiss them at first but he felt bad for them since they had no parents, no one to teach them anything. So Arthur would talk to them when they rambled about nothing important, he would take them for a horse ride when they asked or when they were bored. He found himself actually enjoying the time he spent with the child, finding their rambling sweet and their childish enthusiasm refreshing. Whenever Arthur came back from whatever task someone had given him, the child would run over to him with a large smile and Arthur would pick them up in a secure hug.

Dutch-

Dutch has taken in children before, introducing them to the gang and giving them a new life, but he can't remember anyone being this young. When he took this child in he expected them to grow attached to someone else, most likely one of the women but he soon learn that he wrong. The child just started following him around, not annoying him in anyway but they were always there. They were always shy around everyone else but would ramble for hours to Dutch, and Dutch found that he didn't mind it at all. He actually thought it was kind of cute. Dutch didn't really get out of the camp much but the found that he never got bored when the child was giving him company, and Dutch would take them on trip into the nearest town which they always loved.

Micah-

Micah never really got along with children, he never got along with anyone and he just figured by this point that children were scared of him because of the way that he carried himself and came off rather mean. He didn't have any opinion on the new children that Dutch brought into the camp after they lost their parents, as long as they didn't bother him he wouldn't bother them. It wasn't hard to notice that the child was rather quiet and mostly kept to themselves, maybe that's what drew them towards Micah who acted a similar way. The child just sat beside him one day and Micah wasn't sure how to feel about it so he just ignored them. They kept doing it more often and eventually they began to talk, only for short periods of time but soon becoming full rambling. He was surprised that the kid even wanted to talk to him but he found that he had become fond of the child. He would listen to the child ramble about nothing in particular and he would take them out on his horse to get away from the noise of the camp.

Charles-

Charles always seemed like a friendly and welcoming man, at least more so than some other members of the gang. Maybe that's why the child, which Dutch brought into the camp, took a liking to him. When he realised that the child seemed to spend more time with him than anyone else, Charles started telling them stories about different situations he or other gang members found themselves in, and was pleased when they seemed very interested by them. Since then the child would run over to him with a huge smile and ask if he had any new stories for them. Charles would start taking them out on horse rides, showing them the areas that he talked about in a few of his stories. He would teach them how to track and hunt animals, when they were old enough anyway.

Javier-

Javier was playing the guitar when Dutch brought the new child into the camp, explaining to a few of them that they had lost their parents and had nowhere else to go. The child was obviously upset, scared, confused, and quiet, so they tried to make them feel like a part of the family while also giving them the space they needed. The first time that Javier saw the child smile was when they sat beside him while he was playing his guitar. So he played for them, making them smile and laugh. After that the child seemed to take a liking to Javier, always following him around and talking much more than they did with anyone else. Javier would take them on horse rides, showing them around the area and making them familiar with it. And he even started to teach them how to play the guitar which made their face light up.

Sean-

Sean was always loud and making some sort of noise, usually annoying the other members of the camp. But the child that Dutch brought into the camp seemed to like Sean's loud and overconfident personality.He made them laugh without even trying, and when Sean realised that he had an adoring audience he could pass up the opportunity to have someone paying attention to him and appreciating it. Sean basically became the irresponsible parent of the camp, if the child wanted something and asked Sean for it, Sean would get them it without question. The rest of the gang swore that they fed off of each other's energy but were glad that somebody could make the child smile after everything they had been through.

Hosea-

Hosea and Dutch had taken a few children under their wing before, but he can't remember any of them being this young, other than Jack of course. Hosea and Dutch met the child first and Hosea was a little more friendly, understanding that it the child was young and probably rather sacred. He didn't expect the child to become so attached to him though. The child juts started following him around and they obviously trusted him more than any other member of the camp. Hosea didn't leave the camp much anyway so he didn't see any harm in spending time with them. He found the child sweet and found himself beginning to see them as his own, he had already seemed to become the primary guardian of them anyway.

Requests?