Dutch van der Linde: Jealousy

Dutch van der Linde X Jealous Female Reader

Summary: You and Dutch are happily together but Molly O'Shea seems to be determined to get under your skin. 

Word Count: 1650

You love Dutch and you know that he loves you too but that doesn't stop you from being affected by certain things. Dutch would get jealous when you were spending too much time with another member of the gang or when a stranger was flirting with you so, the way you saw it, you had every right to get jealous when another woman was trying to rub it in your face. 

Molly O'Shea...you never had any problems with her. She seemed nice enough and you never really talk much to her anyway so she never bothered you. But then she set her sights on Dutch. You tried not to let it bother you, she had a crush on Dutch but that didn't mean that anything would happen between them. You tried to be rational and trust Dutch but she made it so hard to keep your cool.

She seemed to spend as much time around Dutch as possible and Dutch never turned her away, which annoyed you even more. She smiled, giggled, batted her eye lashes at her and it drove you insane. What made everything worse was that whenever she saw you she would glare or smirk at you, she knew what she was doing and you hated her for it.

You just wished that Dutch could see what Molly was doing and that he would put an end to it already. You had confronted Dutch about it but he always told you that there was nothing going on between them and that you shouldn't worry, so you gave up trying. Surely Dutch couldn't actually be that blind, he had to see what Molly was trying to do. 

You sighed as you watched Molly talking to Dutch, a flirty expression on her face as she spoke. Dutch spoke to her like he would speak to anyone in the camp, which you were thankful for, but it didn't make it any easier to watch.

Molly was an attractive women with pretty green eyes and soft red hair, you could easily see why any man would be interested in her and that my you self-conscious. Recently it seemed like Dutch was spending more time with Molly than with you.  

Dutch nodded at Molly before turning away and stepping into his tent, Molly sighed before fixing her hair and walking over to you.

"It's rude to stare" Molly informed you as she walked towards you, making you frown.

"You are the last person who should be preaching about politeness" you rolled your head, crossing your arms over your chest. 

"What is that suppose to mean?" she asked with an offended grasp, playing innocent like she always did.

"It's rather rude to pursue a man who is already taken" you pointed out, trying to keep your voice emotionless as possible. 

"Oh please, it's not like its completely one-sided. I've seen the way that Dutch looks at me and it's not like I'm going to do anything against his will. It's not my fault that you can't keep your man entertained" Molly continued, obviously trying to say anything that would upset you, offend you, or make you feel insecure in anyway. Annoyingly, it was working. 

"Excuse me?" you asked, your jaw clenching in anger but you tried your best to push it down. You didn't want to cause trouble in the middle of the camp and you knew that Dutch wouldn't be happy about it either.

"You heard me. I mean, you can't blame him for looking else where" she shrugged. Nothing on her face gave away that she was trying to get under your skin, like she was some sort of professional, but she loved that she could see the annoyance, anger and sadness on your face. And once again you wondered how Dutch hadn't seen anything of this happening right under his nose.