The Harper Girl

Update: I know on my Instagram page that Aiden's character is different. However, I just wasn't feeling that he portrayed Aiden's character how I wanted so I had a change of heart. I feel my new one does the character justice but as always picture the character as you like! I hope you are enjoying Mizery's book so far and there's so much more to come! Prepare to have your heart ripped out then patched back up. Prepare to laugh. Prepare to feel the love/hate emotion.... Prepare to go deep into Mizery's mind and find out what makes her who she is.... There is so much more hidden beneath her surface than just the hereditary condition her father passed along. As always thanks for reading, vote and please comment! Love hearing everyone's thoughts!

•••••••♠♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♠♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♠♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♠♠♪♪♪♪♠♪♪♪♪♪

Aiden's POV

Since the first day I met Misery all those year's ago I've tried nothing more to gain her attention only to be humiliated or ignored. As a boy I was intrigued by her. With one look I knew she wasn't like other girl's. Mizery didn't care about fashion, makeup and hair. She didn't care if she was liked or the prettiest girl in the room. Don't get me wrong, Mizery is extraordinary in her own way. Her beauty is natural and I've seen the body that she keeps hidden under her bulky choice of clothing. We was around eighteen and I had came to New York with my father. While he conducted business, I hung with the Harper boy's. Their building offers an indoor pool and we planned on going for a swim. As we entered the pool area there was Mizery on the diving board wearing a bikini. I'd never before seen her out of her drab attire and I couldn't stop staring. Her body was perfectly toned and had the right amount of feminine athleticism. However her body was curvaceous. She wasn't rail thin or looked as if she skipped meals. Her stomach was flat and led down to a set of thick thighs. Her ass reminded me of a heart shaped apple, plump and juicy. The swell of her breast rise high and showcased a rather large set of knockers. Mostly I assumed her to be flat chested due to the oversized hoodies she always wore.

Watching as she completed a perfect dive, I stood above the ladder as she pulled herself from the water. "Looking good Miz".

" Ill drown you". She replied and left the area.

Never did I understand why she was always so mean toward me but I grew to accept it. Many time's I took her beatings to keep from hurting her. Yes, Mizery is strong and a excellent fighter but I am much stronger than her and could really hurt her. My father noticed the attention I gave Mizery so he always warned me. He'd tell me to stay away from her, that having any romantic intentions toward her were for naught and that the Harper's felt the same way. We simply could not mix families and risk destroying our alliance, trust or friendship over a possible bad relationship. Not only that but I was future King to my father's Empire and Mizery a future Queen to her family. The one thing both families prided themselves in was never merging with other families . Basically Mizery was off limits.

Now, here she is in my home, unprotected and alone but the bigger question is why she's here and in my home. One thing is certain, she is a hell cat. It took several more attempts before I managed to get her under control and place the cuffs on her that I carried. Needless to say during our tussle the car had slammed into a boulder in the desert and busted the radiator. Jerking her from the car, I shoved her foward. "Walk". I instructed gruffly.

By now the sun had risen and the desert heat was boiling down upon us. Finally I came out of my shirt as we trekked along. I could see that the sun was getting to Mizery as well but she'd never complain or ask me for a damn thing.

Finally my home came into view and I picked up the pace and mumbled. "Had you not have smashed my phone over my head I could've called for a lift".