Bits And Pieces

Home.

I was home and safe but my recovery would be long and hard. Due to the drugs and beatings my health had suffered. The first two weeks were the toughest as I was having withdraws of the poison Seam pumped into me.

I knew the once smooth skin on my back would be forever scarred serving as a reminder to what I endured. My family stood by me encouraging me along the way. There was also another person who stood by me and that was Aiden. I knew there was something important I needed to tell him but I just couldn't remember what that was. This irritated me to no end. The doctor claims that due to the abuse I suffered along with my illness my mind shut down blocking bad thing's out. He reassured everyone that there is a chance I might remember all of the event's one day or I may never remember and keep them locked away in a dark place.

It makes me feel helpless and useless that I can't tell my family any information that might help. Especially the video that Seam first showed me. I recall nothing about it yet something tells me that what I saw was immensely important. When I'm alone, which is rare, I try to dig through my mind in hopes of remembering something.

As for the voices and my illness, I've been given a higher dosage of medicine to keep it controlled and thankfully it is working. One thing is certain though, I'll never be the same. I'm aware that Seam and those three winches are held up in the pit and I can't wait until I'm better so I can begin my revenge. I may just save Seam for my Pape and Aiden. Both men are practically foaming at the mouth to get to him.

Since this ordeal I have noticed a difference in my Pape and Aiden. They seem closer, almost friend's one would think. My guess is that all is forgiven after they saw how Aiden reacted to my disappearance and took immediate action. I haven't been allowed to leave the medical facility at the Den just yet so Aiden has taken up residence in the room with me. Even though he has important business to tend to back home he refuses to leave. To some we might look like a couple. Aiden strokes my hair and forehead when I'm in pain as well as whispers sweet word's in my ear. He makes sure I eat and follow all of the doctor's rules.

The truth is that there is something here but we aren't a couple. Aiden is still married to Hazel and has that to handle. There is no question in my mind that Aiden doesn't love me. He proved that when he broke the treaty to save me and I think my family respects him for that.

It was late one night when I woke up. I felt different than I had been feeling. I felt good for the first time. There was no aches or pains and my body wasn't as sore. I wanted to get out of this bed that had been my cocoon since I returned. Sitting up slowly, I slid my feet off of the side. My muscles screamed in protest, as they haven't had much movement lately. I was stiff as a board. I placed my bare feet on the cold tile of the floor but didn't stand. I knew I was weak and would need to be careful so I didn't risk a fall. Using the rails of the bed for support, I finally stood. My legs were wobbly and threatened to buckle. Still, I forced myself to stand. After a few minutes I seemed to have adjusted. Letting go of the rail, I took my first step. Immediately I felt myself going down. "Mizery". I heard Aiden gasp.

He picked the perfect time to wake up and rushed over catching me before I hit the floor. "What are you doing? Why didn't you ask for help?"

" I can't stand to be in that bed any longer". I hissed in frustration.

"You need to heal". He stated.

" I have. Now I need a change of scenery".

Determined to prove them wrong I took another step and it happened again. "Look Miz, at least let me help you".

Really having no choice I agreed. Aiden faced me and placed my hands on his shoulders. Next he had me stand on the tops of his feet. Gradually he took small steps witch moved my legs along with him. After several minutes of practice I was able to walk on my own but still a bit weak. Aiden hovered by me every step of the way. Out of the blue I said. "I want to kill them now. I don't want to wait any longer".

" Miz, just focus on healing. They will be there when you're healthier ".

Shaking my head vigorously, I protested. "No. Now. Knowing that their dead will improve my health more than anything" .

Aiden looked at me intently. After a moment he sighed. "Fine. I'll take you to them".

Picking me up bridal style he took me to the pit. As we entered I saw the three women first. Each were chained by their hands and dangling from the pipes overhead. It was obvious that the family had had their turn working them over. Each one had several teeth missing. My guess was that Pape yanked them out. "Send for Charlie" . I whispered to Aiden.

After he called upstairs to have my snake sent down I asked him to lower the women and strap them to chairs. Once Aiden had them tied to chairs I stood in front of them. "Who do I begin with first?" I clucked.

The women whimpered and attempted to apologize but I only laughed. "Aiden, I may need you to help me. I'm still a bit weak".

" I'd be more than glad to help you. Tell me what you want and I'll do it".

The door opened and in stepped Demarco along with my Pape. Charlie was draped around my uncle's neck. I felt a chair touch the back of my knees and I smiled up at Aiden grateful. My legs were wearing out. "Sit. Let me and your family handle this. You just enjoy the show."

Giving in from exhaustion I agreed. Demarco stepped toward one of the women. "You'll enjoy this bitch".

He retrieved a tiny small ball looking device from his pocket. "I've been waiting to test this". He grinned.

Taking a small remote he pushed a button. The ball opened up and razors protruded from all directions. Pushing the button again, the razors retracted and the ball retained it's shape. Grinning, he spoke. "You see sweetie, you are going to swallow this. Once it is in your intestines I'm going to push this little button stabbing you from the inside. As the little ball slips down your intestines it will be slicing you apart. Shall we begin?"

The girl begin to scream and beg. Demarco looked at her and screamed back while laughing. Motioning for Pape and Aiden's aid, they held her mouth open wide as Dem shoved the ball down her throat. He waited a few minutes before he hit the button. Instantly the woman wailed out in pain as she gripped her stomach. Soon blood was oozing from her mouth and it wasn't long before she leaned over dead. "Damn, I need more of those". Demarco said.

Next, my Pape selected a girl. Removing her restraints, he strapped her down on a metal table. Rolling a cart on each side of her head, he placed a eighty pound weight that had been dipped in cement on each. Taking some chains, he tied them to the weights then ran the chain through a pulley system that was attached to the ceiling. Aiden gripped one side of the chain as my Pape held the other end. They begin to pull the chain through the pulleys which moved the weights from the cart and brought them up to the ceiling. On the count of three both men released the chains. The weights went sailing at a rapid pace through the air. They connected on each side of the woman's head smashing it like a watermelon.

Finally Aiden pulled the last woman up and tied her to a different table. Taking my knife, he used it to peel her scalp from her skull. Raw, bloody bone shone through as the woman continued to scream in pain. Little by little Aiden begin to skin her alive. When she fell unconscious he finished her off by ramming my knife through her heart.

With the women gone we set our sights on Seam. He sat tied up looking stricken at all he just witnessed. "Boy, do we have a treat for you". Pape smiled.

Releasing him from the chair, he escorted him to the parking garage. Aiden carried me out behind them. I watched as they pulled their cars up and smiled when I saw my G-pop pull up with his car as well. A role was tied to each of Seam's limbs and attached to each car. Each man got in behind the wheel of their cars, well besides Aiden. He was actually using my car. Reving up the engine's, they took off in different directions as Seams body was ripped apart in several sections.

My nightmare had ended.