Fuck With Me

My elbow was throbbing from being tackled to the ground but I'm sure it won't measure up to the pain that is to come. The ride to Severo's home in the desert was a long one or it just seemed that way. When one is wondering what's to come next everything seems to be set in slow motion.

Severo and his men were quiet for the most part except for the glares of hatred Severo shot my way through the rearview mirror. I was tucked in the back between two beefy goons with my hands and feet tied. Even still with me being restrained these goons had their guns jammed into my side. Feeling a bit rancorous, I burst out with a "BOO".

The men jumped in their seats and I let out a catty laugh. "Scared much gentleman?" I quirked.

Severo turned in his seat eyeing me harshly. "Stupid move girl. You could've just been shot".

Smiling I retorted. "I'm eager to get this party started. Besides your men would need to remove their guns off of saftey first".

Severo looked at the man then their guns noting that indeed they were placed on saftey. "How did you know the guns were on safety?" He inquired

Rolling my eye's I spoke with sarcasm . "Come on, it's not nuclear science. Only a fool would ride along a bumpy road such as this with their finger on the trigger. Why, you could be shot in the back Mr. Maritta". I concluded with a pout.

"Gentleman, make sure her ropes are good and secure and kindly remove any weapons from her reach". Severo demanded.

Tossing my head back I cackled. "Tell me all of you men aren't scared of little old me? Hey Severo, where did you get these clowns, a buy one get one free sale. Such sweet little BOGO's"
(In case anyone is wondering BOGO stands for buy one get one)

"I'll never understand what my son seen in you". Several growled.

Smirking, I replied. "Maybe it was the way I sucked him off".

Severo turned back forward in his seat fastly as he mumbled. "What the fuck is wrong with these fucking Harper's?"

"Nothing, other than being the best there is in the business" . I shot back.

"Shut her up men". He ordered.

Immediately the men gagged me for the remainder of the ride. Once we pulled into the back drive to his home my gag was removed roughly. "Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your short, fatal stay" Severo chrotled.

"Awesome. I can't wait to see what's on the itinerary" . I spoke with excitement.

Severo looked at me with frustration and I knew my lack of fear and tears were pissing him off. Any normal person in this situation would be in shambles but not I. To my surprise I was lead down a staircase and none to gently shoved into a small bedroom. "Wait. What is this? Don't you have a dungeon or some shit? Where's all the torture devices? I didn't sign up for this". I spat disappointed.

Gruffly, Severo slammed the door and oddly that was the last I seen of anyone. I couldn't phantom what was going on here. The room was small but seemed a bit cozy for a prisoner, especially one responsible for killing their captors son. There was a small bed against the wall and a rickety dresser that had seen better day's.

My ties had been removed once I was stashed in this room which confused me as well. They know I capable of escaping but I'm not going to attempt to. In fact I'm a bit upset that they haven't killed me yet. Maybe this is their form of torture. They plan on letting my guilt eat me alive. Fuck, I could've stayed home and accomplished that.

Two day's passed before anyone entered my room. The man tossed a plate of beans on the top of the dresser. "Eat. You will have a guest soon" .

"Really? Will they bring a chainsaw or maybe a knife?" I asked with mirth.