Wicked Little Me

"Here you go my little baby. Mommy brought you a treat". I cooed at Charlie.

Holding the severed hand up, I gently laid it next to his water bowl. Leaning my head on the lip of the tank, I smiled happily as I watched Charlie devour his prize. Once he was done I stripped my bloody dress off and tossed it in the waste basket. Turning the hot water on, I stepped into the shower. Tonight had been busy yet fruitful. Needless to say I slept like a baby that night.

Waking up refreshed and full of ambition I quickly dressed and sat down to a bowl of cereal. As I was  reading the back of the cereal box while eating my mom entered the kitchen still in her pajamas. Eyeing her skeptically, she placed her hand to her forehead. "I drank a bit too much last night".

Grabbing a glass she poured herself some juice and went to sit down. "Owwwww". She howled and sprung up.

" oh my, why is my rump so sore". She asked to no one in paticular as she patted the tender spot.

Pape entered with a smirk. "I replaced your tracker last night".

" You what? " she hissed.

"The one you had removed, I replaced it."

We both laughed as mom's face flooded with anger. "Olive, just go to hell. Right to hell". She boomed and stomped from the kitchen.

" she'll be fine in a few hour's ". Pape said.

Reaching into my pocket I handed my Pape the deed. I watched as he looked over it. "Yes, I was informed of your little stunt last night. Never do something so dangerous again. Now, on a different note I'm proud of you. Job well done. I'll take this to the Den and have the needed changes made." Pape said leaning down to kiss the top of my head before leaving.

" Wait, Pape". I called out.

Turning with a smile I asked. "Are you familiar with Seam O'Mally from the Irish family?"

I could see the change in my Pape almost immediately. "Somewhat. We have never dealt with them. They are quite powerful or was at one time. I believe his father is deceased now and Seam is running the show. Don't know much more than that. Why? Where is this going?"

" I met Seam last night".

Pape blew his breath out. "Stop Pape. There's nothing to it. However i might see him again before he returns".

Trying to control himself he spoke in calm manner. "Please do be careful. All I ask is that you let me know and take some men with you. I trust your judgement" .

Staring at him in disbelief over his reaction he simply smiled and continued on his way. Placing my bowl in the sink I retired to my room. Sitting behind my small desk, I stretched my legs out before me. Turning my computer on I tried to recall where I left off and this very important yet secret project I was working on. No one knows about this little mission I'm cooking up. If they did I'm scared that they might try to stop it. However this is something I must do. I won't rest until I'm assured every last person has paid the price for trying to take my grandparents out. Watching her picture upload on my screen a firey hate flooded through me. Knowing that she thinks she got off the hook nags me but will also make it that much sweeter when I exact my revenge. "Just you wait Hazel Marritta. Karma is coming and her name is Mizery" . I hummed.

This has nothing to do with Aiden or any feelings of jealously. I've made my peace with all of that. This has everything to do with Hazel and her getting away with what she helped conspire. It makes me sick knowing that she believes she's safe and off limits to the Harper's and hiding behind the Marritta name. I gag when I think of how she acts all sweet and innocent when in reality she's a witch hiding her ugly mole. I'm still surprised that Aiden is still breathing considering he lies beside that undercover viper but he gets what he deserves. To be so smart he sure is foolish.

True, I do realize that we have a treaty with the Marritta's and if I attack Hazel I'm in breach which will summon an attack on us. This is why I need to mastermind this mission. This kill needs to be made to look accidental but how is a stumping question. I've ran several possibilities over in my head but none seem justifiable.

If I snapped her break line I'm sure they would discover that. This is far harder than it should be. Not only trying to plan something that looks accidental but also getting her alone and she's never alone. Aiden is normally with her and if not his men are. My work is definitely cut out for me.

Two hour's had passed and I still sat there mulling over every scenario but none seemed very legit at this point. This job can't be rushed or quickly thrown together. There is no room for mistakes or even a hint of a clue that would lead the Marritta's to believe we were involved. I could hire out a gunman but even that is risky, especially if he's captured and squeals.

Feeling mentally exhausted I decided to give it a break for awhile. Don't they say when you least expect it, it will come to you?

Feeling a bit bored and in need of some mischief a thought crossed my mind. Well not exactly a thought but more like a someone. Retrieving the crumpled card from my clutch, I smoothed the wrinkles out. Not taking much time to think it through, I pressed his number. "Yes". His voice came through.

" O'Mally". I purred with laughter in my tone.

I heard a deep chuckle before he replied. "I'd recognize that voice from any corner of hell. So Mizery, what do I owe the pleasure of this call to?"

Smirking, I replied. "To the fact that I allowed you to live last night".

" Hmmmm.... Intriguing. What can I do for you? "

"Meet me for lunch in the next hour."

" you plan on eating my heart? "

"No, I'm saving that for desert."

His chuckle vibrated through the phone. "See you then Satan".

" I promise, I'll hide my horns". I joked.

"No, please don't. I rather like them." .

We made the arrangements then disconnected. I had no clue as to why I did this. It's so out of character for me but then again this is a different me. "Ok Seam, let's see if you can handle all of this crazy". I said as I grabbed my key's and bag then left.