The Forgotten

Here it is love's!!! The kept secret!! I hope you are prepared!!

Warning.... This chapter will be emotional and abusive....

Keep in mind that this chapter isn't apart of Mizery's book not will it be apart of King's. This chap will take you back in time then lead you to present day! So if you read about character's that have been killed remember they are still dead. I felt this would be the perfect place to release this chap so you will understand certain event's that's to come! As always if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Are you ready for this????? Buckle up, grab the hard liquor and tissues. We are off!!

I sat at my husband's desk awaiting their arrival. My eye's couldn't stay off of the clock. Each time I looked only a minute had passed. My stomach was in knots with worry over my husband. So many ways this could go wrong, go bad. For now I was safe tucked inside of this rundown home that use to serve as a funeral parlor.

This old home was filled with creaks that made my head turn at every sound. Even though I understood that this mission was deadly I stood behind my husband. I couldn't blame either man involved for wanting their revenge. I as well wanted my revenge and if this all goes as expected we all will have our revenge.

Sipping from my now lukewarm coffee, I heard the downstairs door open and shuffling feet. Fear gripped my chest but I pulled the gun from the drawer my husband had left behind. The office door swung open and relief swept over me as I saw my husband and his partner. Running a shaky hand through his sweaty hair he looked at me in disbelief. "We did it. We pulled it the fuck off".

Stunned as he was I stammered. "Where are they?"

" The Doc has them downstairs trying to patch them up. They were pummeled with bullets. There's a possibility they won't make it. We planned on capturing her when he forced her to go but the dumb bitch ran back. She chose to die with him".

Suddenly all of this was very real and images of what would happen to us if discovered swamped my mind. "What do we do now?"

My husband smiled. "We sleep. The family will be busy grieving and they'll never suspect me".

The next morning I woke to find my husband in the kitchen which was more like a breakroom due to the funeral company that use to operate from here. Thankfully there was also surgery like rooms due to this as well. As I filled my coffee mug I asked. "Any news?"

My husband looked up from his laptop and grinned. "I just spoke to Demarco and offered our many condolences. Poor bastard is a wreck. I told him we will be there shortly to mourn with the family".

Before I could ask more the door opened and in walked Jax. "I just came from there and let me tell you, you would think someone had died". He laughed.

"What is there leads so far?" My husband Marcus asked.

" Nodda. They haven't a clue as of yet on anyone. Me along with my fellow officers are doing everything to contaminate the scene. Besides there so distraught they can't really focus. My baby Miri nearly broke my heart. She's so devastated ".

" what's their condition this morning? " I asked.

"Doc patched them up as best as he could. Too soon to say. I placed Laney upstairs beside our room. London is still below where he will remain. Remember they aren't to know about each other. Now go get ready. We need to be with the family right now."

Walking out, I made my way downstairs where London was kept. I had to see with my own eye's. As I entered the room he was barely visible as he laid on the hard metal table. Tubes and wires were scattered about him. Slowly I approached and stared down into his pale face. Softly I placed my hand onto his forehead and gently stroked him. Remorse filled my stomach as I whispered "king".