Vibrations

Demarco had a shocked expression on his face as I marched out. Right now neither men were irrelevant to me. My only concern was finding my daughter. As I made my way home a thousand worries crushed down upon me. Did she have enough medicine to see her through this? Had the Marietta 's harmed her or worse yet someone else, after all she was very valuable property.

Of course I had tried numerous time's to phone her but I was sent straight to voicemail. During my last attempt I became so frustrated that I slammed my phone down in the empty passenger seat beside me. Once again I didn't bother parking my car correctly as I returned home. As soon as my feet touched inside the lobby I demanded the men to put a trace out on Mizery's tracker. From there I made my way to the Den and entered the lavish office that belonged to my husband, the king. Well not for much longer anyways if I had anything to say about it.

A picture of us taken in Egypt sat neatly upon his desk. Seven year's ago we flew off for two months to travel parts of the world. This was our favorite place and we were so happy in the picture. In fact the majority of our marriage had been blissful. Sure we went through some rough patches the first few year's but overcame them. Fuck, I can't honestly remember the last time we had a serious argument. I can't deny that Cole hasn't been good to me, in fact he's been a dream come true. He's always taken care of us in every sense of the word. Yes, he does have his drawbacks at time's due to his issue's but I know exactly what to do, how to handle him but he's never threatened to harm me in ages. Most are minor setbacks that can be fixed in a day or two by adjusting his meds. I know Cole hates being this way, he's spoke to me about several time's. He's even went as far as saying that if he didn't have me he probably wouldn't be here today. Not only that, guilt eats him alive for passing his demons on to Mizery. He worries so about her and constantly fears it will become to much for her to bear and try to harm herself. Which makes this situation all the more confusing.

Mizery has always been the sunshine in Cole's life. Sure, he adores CJ and Jennel just as much but he has a deeper connection with Mizery. They are one and the same, cut from the same cloth. Never would I have guessed that Cole's disdain for Aiden would make him go to these lengths. Never could I see him shut any of our children out especially his little shadow. That's what he always called her. Wherever he went Mizery was always behind him. She never needed or wanted me but I'm not sore over it, I understood it. She could relate to her father better. Now that doesn't mean we don't have a relationship. Mizery and I spend a lot of time together even though we don't have much in common. No, she want go shopping with me or allow me to fix her hair but we've found middle ground. Instead we stuff ourselves with junk food and overindulge on horror flicks. Sometimes when Cole was away on business she would sneak into my room in the middle of the night just to cuddle. No doubt about it, I love my little girl and will destroy over her.

As I continued to glare at the photo more anger flooded me along with hurt. I can't believe that the man I loved, the man I married turned his back on his own blood. I meant every word I spat at him. Even if he produces Mizery home safely I still may very well divorce him. It takes a cold hearted bastard to turn their own child out and he had the nerve to try and hide it from me. If it wasn't so like Mizery to hideout for a few day's I may have discovered this sooner. I know my threats had to send a chill down Cole's spine. I haven't spoken to him so harshly in the longest time, furthermore I hit him in front of other important, controlling men. Point is that Cole knows everything I spewed is true. If not for me he wouldn't have all of this or be a king and I can take it all away before the ink even dries on the divorce papers.

Slinging the photo up against the wall, I watched as it shattered and fell to the floor just like our marriage was about to do. Taking a seat behind his desk I put my focus back on finding Mizery. Looking up Aidens number I thought to begin there. As I waited for him to answer my mind wondered what was taking the men so long tracking her. Suddenly his voice echoed through the line. I wasted no time with formalities, instead I dove right in with a voice drenched in contempt. "This is Mirimosa Harper. Where the fuck is my daughter?"