And Mizery Rained Down

Two day's.

Two day's until the big meeting.

Two day's before I'll make history leaving behind the largest death toll in a single hit.

Two day's before I let them know.

Why.

I.

Am.

The.

QUEEN.

This massacre is going to be as crazy as I am. Everything has been planned to the fullest. There will be no room for the slightest mistake. My body is in the best form it's every been in and my moves are lethal. Hours on end the men in the family worked me out. Even my Pape came at me with an abnormal strength, yet I remained standing. Yes, after hour's with Heir, Demarco, CJ, and even G-pop I was sore, bruised but I stood my ground and and met their blows with my own. Needless to say they didn't walk away unscathed either. I left my mark.

When I wasn't training I was going over the plans, forming back up plans, putting the meetings seating arrangement to memory so I'd know exactly where my enemies would be. I knew my exits as well as created my own escape plan if the need arose. I had the weapons checked and taken to the meeting location where they were discreetly hidden and waiting our arrival. My speech was prepared and well rehearsed. My G-pop guided every step I took. I was him, he my maker.

Spare time was nonexistent but I managed to secretly do a bit more digging, research. Calling an emergency meeting with the family, I walked into the Den where they awaited me curiously. Plopping a file down in the center of the table I spoke clearly. "We need to find her if there is even a body to be found" .

I gave them a moment to look my research over. "What has she got to do with any of this?" CJ asked.

With my crimson smile I leaned over the table toward my brother. "She was Marcus's wife right? If he didn't kill her and we can find her I'm sure she has a shit load of information she can give us".

Sire laughed. "Maybe but Cinda wasn't like any of us. She was calm and didn't have it in her to harm a soul".

" Thats true. But let me remind you that there was a time that Tia, Alice, Sam and even our grandmother was like that. Sweet and innocent ". I said making my point.

" She has a strong point ". My grandfather added.

" we are presuming that one of the masked one's was a woman, however no woman has turned up. I have cause for suspicion. Cinda needs to be found and questioned". I stated.

"You honestly think that Cinda would agree to go against us. She worked with our grandmother and thought a lot of her. I believe Marcus snuffed her. Remember his plan was to finally have grandmother for himself. Cinda wouldn't stay by his side knowing that his plan included another woman". Heir argued.

G-pop growled in the distance at hearing grandmother talked about in such a way. Standing, I started circling the table slowly as I talked. "That may very well be true but let me put my spin on it. For year's Cinda watched her husband fawn over our queen. Cinda knew she would never measure up. Cinda wanted to see her suffer and dead so she didn't have to compete".

The room went silent until G-pop spoke. "We will find Cinda if she is even alive".

We discussed the matter more before eventually discussing the upcoming meeting.

**********************************************************

Okay, buckle up guy's. Ride starts here.