Into The Spiral

My eye's opened wide suddenly from a deep slumber. Bright light penetrated the room and I immediately knew where I was. She had done it, she had placed me here instead of an institution but to me it's all the same. My eye's blinked rapidly of their own accord and the only thing that filtered through my mind was one word. Over and over it replayed like a means of torture.

Miri.

Miri, Miri, Miri, Miri, Miri.

Over and over its all I heard for several minutes. Eventually it gave way to a new word.

Divorce.

Divorce, divorce, divorce, divorce, divorce.

My memories hit me full force and I went to sit up but found myself immobile. Looking down the length of my body I saw the straps firmly in place underneath the stark white sheet that covered me. The sound started as a growl at first but soon worked it's way into a scream that died in pails of laughter.

These bonds twisted around my limbs won't stop me, won't keep me contained. I have unfinished business to tend to and I never leave a job undone. It's only a matter of time baby girl... Only a matter of time.

My laughter brought in the nurse. Not coming too close, she smiled brightly and purred. "Good morning Mr. Butini. It's nearly three a.m. You had quite a rest. My name's Shandy and I'll be taking caring of you during the night's."

I remained mute as she busied herself pouring me a glass of water and fishing out a pill from a medicine bottle. As she did this I took her in and my mind begin to calculate my next move. She was young, maybe early thirties and okay looking. By no means was she my baby girl but she was about to save me. As she came over she stopped at the foot of the bed and a slow hum filled the room as she pressed the button that allowed me to sit up. Once she completed the task she walked over to my side and gently shoved a pillow behind my head for extra support. "Okay Mr. Butini, it's time to take your meds".

" Please, call me Cole". I suggested smoothly.

"Mr. Butini, I don't think that's appropriate" . She nearly stuttered and I sensed her becoming nervous.

Putting I my playboy smile, I said in a playful tone. "I happen to like inappropriate..... Shandy".

A blush crept upon her cheeks as she smiled shyly and I knew that I was winning her over. "Tell me Shandy, have you ever thought what it would be like to be with a King. To be cherished and protected?"

" I.. I hardly think we should be having such a conversation Mr. Butini". She mumbled.

"It's okay Shandy, I assure you. The queen and I are in the process of a divorce. I'm practically a free man. Now tell me love, have you ever wondered what it felt like to be with a king?"

Giving off a shy giggle Shandy shrugged her shoulders. "Of course I have. Most of the women here have".

" I can make your dream come true beautiful. You can have everything you've ever desired. Do you want to know what it's like to be fucked by a king? To have me feast on your pussy? You've never experienced anything like what I want to do to you. Come closer love, kiss me".

"No, I can't do that. It's wrong. Please take these pills so I can go".

I fixed my green eye's on her in the most sultry way, basically I was letting my eye's screw her and I could tell they was working their magic on her. Before Miri, I used my eye's to make girl's come undone, even guilty of doing it to Miri. "Don't look at me like that". She pleaded.

" Like what Shandy? Like a man that is being deprived of what he wants? Please baby, just one kiss, one little taste of what's driving me wild".

I saw her inch closer but the fight was evident in her face. "That's right baby. Come closer, let me show you how perfect it could be".

Soon Shandy stood by me. "Lean down to me love. Let me feel those lips on mine".

Slowly she bent her head down closer to my face. Her lips slightly parted and trembled from fear of doing something forbidden. Scared I'd lose her I whispered. "Kiss me. Give me what I need".

She looked into my eye's one last time and I knew that I had won. In seconds her lips pressed to mine and I entertained the kiss. I waited until she was relaxed and vulnerable then I sank my teeth into her bottom lip and pulled. Blood spilled forth as the sound of ripping skin filled my ears. Her bottom lip barely remained attached to her face as she screamed in agony. Still clamping onto her torn lip with my teeth I growled. "If you would like to keep your lip release me immediately. Or walk around disfigured the remainder on your life as I rip what's left off".

Through her pain she clumsily fiddled with my bonds. Moment's later I was free and Shandy sank to the floor in a heap of pain and blood. Hopping off the bed, I squatted down to her. "Oh my poor vulnerable Shandy." I cooed wrapping my arms around her head.

" Its never too late to learn my love.... Never trust a man of the mafia". And with that said, I quickly twisted her head at an odd angle and listened to the snapping of the fragile neck bones.

Her body fell limp and quiet in my arm's and I gently laid her on the floor. Standing up I made my way to the door and eased my way out thankful that the hall's were empty at this hour. As I needed the nurses desk there sat a lady playing on the computer. Swiping a ink pen from a nearby cart I quietly slipped up behind her and stabbed the pen into her neck. A few gurgles later her head fell over onto the desk.

Making my escape, my next stop was my office. Moving fast I stripped from the hospital gown and grabbed a extra set of clothes to put on. Grabbing up a bag, I loaded it down with weapons and shoved my laptop in there as well. Jerking my desk drawer open I grabbed a extra set of car key's and a credit card that I kept there in case of emergencies. Using London's private room I made my escape through the tunnel. As I drove along I retrieved my laptop from my bag and ran Miri's tracker. Within seconds I was rolling toward the airport. Here I come Las Vegas.

I arrived a little after lunch hour's and laid low. I knew exactly where she was at and I knew how to get there. By that evening I had rented a car and waited some more. I would make my appearance after midnight when I'm sure everyone would be asleep except for guard's.

Around midnight I begin my journey into the dessert. I parked the car about a mile from Aiden's home and trekked the rest of the way on foot. The tall wall's that surrounded his home came into view and I crouched low to the ground. Once at the wall, I fished out a sniper rifle and climbed the wall. Peeking over, I spotted my target's and made sure my silencer was in place. Within two minutes I had the guard's down. Throwing my bag over the wall, I followed suit. I ran to the closest entrance and made my way insidd. Thankfully I only encountered three guard's but quickly out the out of commission.

A stairwell caught my eye and I could sense that Miri was up there. In no time I made it up the staircase and begin to quietly search every room. Finally I struck pay dirt as I opened the last door. There was Miri lying in the center of a huge bed sound alseep.... For now.

Stepping closer, I didn't stop until I loomed over her still figure. She was even beautiful in this state. I stared down upon her and smiled. "The kings back baby girl".

Well then.... That was something!!

I have something to share with you all! It's hilarious... Well to me it is anyways!
All was quiet at my house, kid's in bed, t.v. Off and me drawn into my writing. I was just at the part where Cole was snapping Shandy's neck when my littlest one's toy fell off of the table making a loud bang..... I died right there😂
Scared the sheetzzz out of me! I just knew he was behind me😂😂

So anyways I've recovered from my minor heart attack and gave you your update! I hope you enjoyed the chap! And I better get a damn vote after I nearly scared myself to death

Poor Shandy... What will Demarco think of this when he wakes in the morning?

Has Cole really went too far off the deep end this time?

Can Miri even bring him back?

What will be his plans for Miri now that he's found her?

😂