The Kings Unite

All of our Kings lined up here! Aiden, Cole, Demarco, CJ, Heir and Sire!!! It's about to get real folks!! Get your snacks, your wine and tissues

All of our Kings lined up here! Aiden, Cole, Demarco, CJ, Heir and Sire!!! It's about to get real folks!! Get your snacks, your wine and tissues..... We are about to go to war with the Harper's!!!!!!

"No, no, no, no, no ,no". I said in quick segments as I cradled my head in my hands and shook uncontrollably.

" something's here, something's been left behind. I can feel it". I said to no one in particular.

Demarco approached and laid his hand upon my shoulder. "We will find her Cole, I promise" .

Jerking from Demarcos touch I growled. That wasn't good enough. Nothing anyone said at this moment was good enough. I needed something, I needed a clue. Anything to give me hope, anything to lead me to my baby girl. Something had to be left behind to give us a sign of who might have Miri. With tears blurring my vision and my voices pushing their way into my mind, I fell to the ground on my knees.  Hunched over, I used my hands to push the grass around looking for a trace. As I crawled around on the dewy grass I begin to mumble incoherently through my tear drowned voice. "Something's here. I'll find it. They left something behind. It's here. I'll find her".

I'd been at it for nearly fifteen minutes, crawling, searching through the grass like an archeologist on a dig, going through every blade of grass with a fine tooth comb and the eyesight of an eagle as the other's looked on in pity. "Cole, there's nothing here. We are wasting valuable time". Demarco said with strained patience.

Ignoring his word's I continued on. "Get up now Cole. We must go and try to find a lead". Demarco declared now annoyed.

Closing my eye's, I willed myself to find something. As I opened my eye's I continued my search. "I'll find it baby girl, I will. I'm coming to get you, I'll protect you forever. Hang on Miri, hang on baby girl" . I mumbled.

Then it happened, I pushed around a clump of grass and spotted a long, skinny object. Picking it up, I inspected it. Immediately I knew who was involved. Jumping to my feet, I held up my findings and sprinted off to the car. Everyone followed me eager to know what I had found. Once in the car Demarco looked at me. "Well, let us know".

Without a word, I unclamped my hand from around my finding for all to see. Demarcos eye's grew huge as the realization of what we were looking at hit him. "Son of a bitch". He roared as he punched the seat in front of him.

Everyone gazed at the slender, blue ink pen lying in my palm. Bold, white lettering stood out against the dark blue of the pen. NYPD shown brightly. There was only one person amongst us that carried a NYPD pen and that was Jax. The dirty bastard was a part of this. In a eerily calm voice I said. "Call him. Tell him about the attack and tell him that we are in need of his aid. Have him meet us at the Den".

Demarco nodded and immediately made the call. The ride back to the Den seemed to take longer than usual but I owe that to my newfound information and my anticipation. Once we were settled at the Den, I briefed everyone on what I had found and my speculations. At the mere mention of Jax I noticed an odd change in Aidens behavior. Interrupting me, Aiden shook his head. "Wait, wait, wait. I don't think Jax is your person".